Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneakers crews and camp outs

Comment

• He's getting his back blown out raising money for his new North Wests...

shoes man....****ing shoes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        Hey kadyo what's that animal you have posted? Is that the infamous "chupa cabra" or what is it?
        That's the tazmanian devil which they thought is already exticnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          That's the tazmanian devil which they thought is already exticnt.
          Dude, that's not a Tasmanian devil, it's a Tasmanian tiger also known as a Thylacine.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
            I didnt know him, know him. I didnt even know his name. But like I said, I am pretty known in the sneaker community down here, and I have seen him at events and camp outs. I see him at the mall quite often also. If the cops dont get him before I do, its going down on sight, no matter where it is. In the mall, the grocery store, a restaurant. It doesnt matter. All that matters is that I will probably catch a case for it.
            You snitched on them? And now you're trying to act like a hard ass? If the cops don't do anything I will type ****? You called the cops, you know damn well you ain't doing **** cuz if you were you'd of handled it before calling the cops. Now you got robbed and labeled a snitch. Way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
              Dude, that's not a Tasmanian devil, it's a Tasmanian tiger also known as a Thylacine.
              Dude, you wanted to be correct, so l'm giving it to you. Hope you're happy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post
                I've been on this sneaker/fashion forum for a while and a lot of dudes have been getting robbed for their Jordans .
                Do you post on Niketalk/SoleCollector?

Anyways, my Laptop was snatched at a Train Station. I went 2 the security station, but they Cop there brushed me off, and simply took a report and gave me a Card w/ the case #/information.

I saw behind the desk they had a control center w/ a bunch of Camera Feeds, I did not understand why they could not just look on there and see if they could find something. They said the Head Liuetenant was out, so I'd have to wait for tomorrow.

So I go take my Camera and take a Picture of the Area where the Laptop got snatched. While walking in the train station, I notice a Cop in front of a Pretzel shop, who looks idle like she has free time. I explain what happened and show her the Pic on my cam.

She immediately is helpful (turns out she IS the Lieutenant) and walks me back to the Security Station, and even lets me get into the Control Center w/ her. But as my luck would have it, they had Cameras (46 total) in every spot, except the small area where the laptop was snatched. So no luck.

Later the next day, I notice a listing on CraigsList w/ the same general specs as my Laptop, which I thought was suspicious since the Laptop was 4 Years Old, and people generally sell Current Laptops on CL.

So I email the detective about this, but he doesn't actually respond to me until 2 weeks later. I had taken a Screenshot, but didnt really think it would do any good since the listing was expired at that point.
                Last edited by Miles_; 01-06-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• this is why I buy and sell online I keep hearing all these stories its useless trying to go meet up with people when u can sit back online and do it from home

Comment

• I'm gonna be honest....when the TS said some big black dude rolled up on him, I'm thinking that guy looked liked this.....

photo hosting

and when he got jacked it went like this

M7tq0.gif

However when he posted that pic.....I'm like....how you get jacked by someone who looks like this....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                      I'm gonna be honest....when the TS said some big black dude rolled up on him, I'm thinking that guy looked liked this.....

photo hosting

and when he got jacked it went like this

M7tq0.gif

However when he posted that pic.....I'm like....how you get jacked by someone who looks like this....smh

lol such a thug htowntexan is

Comment

Working...
                      X