No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez: GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    You place that high a value on the numbers? I won't argue that they don't have a place, but do you believe they tell the whole story?
    Why?

WHY?

WHY?

Don't get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
      Chavez is not even the greatest Mexican Boxer of all time, that honor also goes to Duran, his father was Mexican
      I was wondering how long before someone brought up this fact.

I wonder what Duran would call himself if you asked him what he was. Something tells me he wouldn't say, "Mexican."

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Why?

WHY?

WHY?

Don't get involved.

Too late...already stepped in it.

Comment

Why the hell is Floyd on that poll

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            I cannot agree. Difficult to find anybody with a "relatively tougher chin" than Chavez. At the same weight class, I go with Chavez.

Lets take the Meldrick Taylor for example. Here is a guy that was on his way to being the next Sugar Ray, maybe even more... When he fought Chavez, Taylor was unbeatable. After Chavez, Taylor never seriously competed again. It's difficult to relatively compare the athlete in Ray's time and in Chavez's time. What we do know, however, is that they are bigger, faster, and stronger, now.

Nope. I'm going with the numbers. 88-0. Chavez.
            5 years later and still trolling .. or still clueless .. one or the other

Comment

Not the GOAT, but very underrated! At Least top 10 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by wiley hyena View Post
                nice post crold. But, robinson did not go 88-0 before his first loss. That is incredible. And, dundee knew robinson, trained ali, and his opinion cannot be ignored. I'm going with chavez. I think prime chavez beats prime robinson.
                you sir, are on crack!!!!
                Or
                trolling
                or
                really really stupid.
                And this is coming from a chavez fan.

Comment

Not the greatest but he's higher than a lot people have him he's top 15 all time easy

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    you sir, are on crack!!!!
                    Or
                    trolling
                    or
                    really really stupid.
                    And this is coming from a chavez fan.
                    No. The numbers say: Chavez is the GOAT. It's very simple. And, aren't you the "Chavez fan" that stated he didn't have a good chin? lol So much for your boxing knowledge, which is minimal...even for a "Chavez fan."

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Damn you speak nothing but the truth. So Amazing.
                      Its a good thing you are willing to pat yourself on the back for your posts because no one else will. Almost all of your posts are either pro Mexican or totally ridiculous or both. Some of your recent gems- Guerrero is gonna KO Floyd and Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch. You like to tell everyone how your opinion is unbiased and informed when nothing could be further from the truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X