Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios at 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the type of fighter that made Pac Mania explode. This'll be like the Margo fight IMO. Pac may have lost his step, but not enough to be smothered.

Comment

Rios is overrated and Pacquiao destroys him Margacheato style and since Rios' corner won't stop the fight and Rios won't quit, this fight will pretty much end Rios career..Karma is a mother****er for making fun of Freddie Roach..Manny will come out looking for payback for Rios and Cheato making fun of Roach..I would love to see the fight just to see Rios doing the worm after getting KO'd.

Comment

The only way this fight is hard for Manny id the very possible chance Manny goes into the fight looking more to entertain the fans than win... In that case, he could wind up fading in the later rounds due to Rios' wear down style, but Rios still wouldn't win (legitimately)

Otherwise, Pac destroys him, tears his face up, and ends his career

Comment

Easy win for Manny. Why wont he stop picking on light weights.

Comment

The guy Rios went to war with and KOed in a competitive fight was nothing special. Alvarado had to come from way behind to beat Prescott. Beating Alvarado does not make Rios a top guy in my opinion. I think he is about an even match with Garcia. He is very easy to hit and I think an accurate KO puncher like Matthysse would KO him. I don't think Pacquiao would need to wear him down and KO him in the late rounds. I think Pacquiao has the speed, power, and accuracy to take Rios out early.

Comment

Manny destroys him

Comment

Bam Bam by KO

Comment

The general consensus is that Rios gets stopped. I don't think Pac would let his hands go nearly as much as most people believe he will. Pac by 116-112 decision. Rios would test Pac's endurance/stamina/toughness.

Comment

Rios will be the fresher and more determined version of Margarito that Manny fought.
                    But he lacks the experience and skills to last 12 rounds of a Pacman onslaught.
                    Even at this stage of Manny's career, Rios is in big trouble.

Oh and Manny has a granite chin himself and have taken bigger bombs from bigger boxers. So I'm not sure what are Rios' advantages are at this point.
                    Last edited by BuckToothed; 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Early rounds will be exciting. Pac will test Rios's power and trade. After that its a wrap. Rios is pretty easy to hit. Manny lands all night leading to a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X