• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what we want them to think

Comment

YOLO: you only live once.

A girl who says this is DTF...

Comment

Live it to the fullest, huh? Soo...you wanna do this in the bathroom, my car, your car, or outside?

Comment

A good vagina should never go to waste

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            Doesn't it mean the same thing when men say it?
            Yea but guys arent whores, they playas

Comment

Man i fuccking hate this YOLO thing

Comment

Lets use key(man) and a keylock(woman) for example

A key that can open many doors is better than a door which can be opened by any key.

Comment

Mens live life to the fullest = **** chicks & drink to the point the paramedics are pumping alcohol out your body

Womens live life to the fullest = Suck d!ck, **** every dude possible to the point that the paramedics are pumping mens semen out their body.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    When ppl use this phrase that just means they uneducated hippies who's entire vocabulary revolves around 30 generic buzz words/sentances.

This is probably followed up by a "life too short not to enjoy"
                    yeah but uneducated hippies use to smoke dope, drop acid & have lots of group sex...sounds good to me! better then :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      it simply translates to: Have sex with EVERYONE you can.

heard it all before, seen it all before.

No it doesn't you big idiot. altho I'm sure that's what you'd think cos that's all guys ever think about 24/7 is sex sex sex. Geez.

What it means to us is to do all the things you wanna do for yourself, on your own time. Cos as soon as you're married or have a kid, your individual life is OVER, dead on the spot. You'll be living your life for someone else..their schedule, their wants, etc etc etc.

So, if you wanna buy those indulgent purple leather pumps...do it. If you wanna come home and eat cereal for dinner cos you worked a hard day, go for it. If you wanna. Call in sick cos you have cramps..and stay home and watch chick flicks under the covers...go for it.

Pffft. Men. Idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X