No announcement yet.

Amir khan looks even worse now that maidana got dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See bojanagles sig.

Khan was definitely overrated though. Devon came in with am efferective gameplan and stuck to it. Khan loses his wits and seems to shut down at least once a fight for a couple rounds.

Comment

Styles make fights and triangle theories don't work. Khan beat kotelnik Devon struggled with him. Maidana beat Ortiz but lost to khan. Ortiz drew with Peterson but lamont beat khan. Don't mean ****. The only guy in that division who hasn't struggled is Bradley but he didn't fight khan which could have been his tough not to crack

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        See bojanagles sig.

Khan was definitely overrated though. Devon came in with am efferective gameplan and stuck to it. Khan loses his wits and seems to shut down at least once a fight for a couple rounds.
        Jangles was one a dem that severly overrated Khan. At 1 time he straight said Khan beats everyone at 140-147 not named Floyd or Manny, wow. He didn't even beat Lamont!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Jangles was one a dem that severly overrated Khan. At 1 time he straight said Khan beats everyone at 140-147 not named Floyd or Manny, wow. He didn't even beat Lamont!!
          I was one of those guys as well(although I did say he would have hell with Peterson)but to be fair the Khan Peterson fight could have went either way...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I was one of those guys as well(although I did say he would have hell with Peterson)but to be fair the Khan Peterson fight could have went either way...
            The math doesn't add up then. Did you think that Khan beats Bradley?? Cause I never thought that. bradley would grind out a ruff win over Khan. Who would start quick then fall apart after 3.

Comment

The math doesn't add up then. Did you think that Khan beats Bradley?? Cause I never thought that. bradley would grind out a ruff win over Khan. Who would start quick then fall apart after 3.
              Thats pretty much how i see it. Id bet 1k on it.

Comment

Hell no,I've always thought Bradley beats Khan and so does Bo..

I did however think Khan would beat Ortiz Berto Alexander etc etc....
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-27-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Khan fought him at 140. Alexander fought him at his first fight at 147 for both guys. I'm not saying the weight is why Alexander dominated, but you gotta throw it in there if you're head to head comparing their performances. Khan also put Maidana down for a count, Alexander flat dominated him though and arguably put him down. I'll take Alexander's performance over Khan's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Hell no,I've always thought Bradley beats Khan and so does Bo..

I did however think Khan would beat Ortiz Berto Alexander etc etc....
                    I knew your math was off. I guess for whatever reason you somehow thought Bradley didn't fit in between 140-147 LOL!! Like I said Jangles thought Khan beats everyone between 140-147 not named Floyd or Pacman. Bradley would fit into that anywhere in between.

Comment

Not 140, 147. At 140 I've always backed Bradley against him, and I said Peterson could, though I picked Khan to pull it out. I've never said he was the best fighter at 140, not once, unless I said it out of anger that Bradley ducked him. You need to stop saying I thought he would smoke Lamont, I never once said that.

And I'm sticking by saying he'd beat everyone at 147 not named Floyd or Manny, because as I keep saying Bradley and Lamont are at least as good as everyone there except Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X