No announcement yet.

Even harold lederman had castillo winning the first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

ya'll make up floyd losses..i can post REAL manny loses..ko loses at that..but ya'll have excuses for all his loses..even to the point of spamming his wiki page..ya'll are pathetic individuals.but hey its funny to me

Comment

he's 0 is a fake , they robbed castillo of a win

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          list them please.................this should be good
          his blatant ducks should be counted as loss..............technically...............latest count is 5...........not mentioning the cherrypicks too.........................

Comment

your boy been ktfo on numerous occasion.

Comment

Manny was a one arm fighter when he fought jmm in the first fight and won... The second fight was closer but, manny still pulled it out... The knockdown sealed it... Now, back to the castillo fight, the only reason floyd gave him a immediate rematch was because he know he got a gift decision... Now the second fight mayweather clearly won...

Comment

floyd whooped baldomir ass with one arm. poochiao got ktfo by bums.

Comment

lederman had castillo winning the first fight....he also had pacman winning vs jmm TWICE......lederman is the man....

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                    Not beating a dead horse but, after looking at punch throw each round and just the aggression alone with power punching shot thrown gives castillo the win... All the commentators except from big george had castillo winning the fight... What say true boxing fans about the decision???
                    i say what i have always said which is how could floyd had lost when almost everyone who scored that fight had floyd winning the first 4 rounds or atleast 4 of the first 5 rounds so all floyd had to do was win 2 more rounds from that point and the fight ends up bein a draw

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X