Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is sad and i feel bad for the family but the world is a safer place without

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is sad and i feel bad for the family but the world is a safer place without

people like this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24652422&GT1=43001

If something like this brings you to kill yourself its better you only took your life and not others because thats just insane, obviously the girl had mental sickness.

i don't understand why they're pressing charges on that lady. sure it's lame but so are most of you guys here with your alts. why is somebody killing themselves over myspace? there's obviously a bigger problem and it's NOT the lady posing as the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      i don't understand why they're pressing charges on that lady. sure it's lame but so are most of you guys here with your alts. why is somebody killing themselves over myspace? there's obviously a bigger problem and it's NOT the lady posing as the dude.
      Agreed. It's a bad situation and unfortunate that it happened, but at the same time if a few words makes you decide to kill yourself, there had to be bigger issues at hand.

Comment

and leave it to the media to play devil's advocate by portraying this lady as some sort of criminal. if my daughter was THAT obsessed with myspace then i would see the signs and correct them. this girl was probably glued to her computer all the time and the parents didn't notice abnormalities because they were too busy being glued to their careers at day and televisions at night.

hell, i don't even WANT kids and i still have the common sense to say that children deserve attention.

Comment

Killing yourself over myspace, is completely rediculous.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X