No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Smith PPV Buyrate is Not Expected To Break 300K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    GGG-Brook did 500k in the UK? What did it cost?
    It's doesn't matter what it cost.....but I think it was £22...about $30 dollars. But let's nip this conversation before you go any further....the UK has a population of 68 million and the US has a population 340 million and doing under 300k considering the amount of Hispanics and Latino that are US citizens is pathetic and anymore ridiculous talk that canelo is the next saviour of boxing.. .canelo is nowhere near as popular as what golden boy keep making him out to be and his popularity will never crossover to superstardom because one he don't speak a word of English , secondly he blatantly ducked his mandatory challenger and told lies to the fans and finally he's ginger and ginger people stink of piss ...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      No way Jose! Golovkin's fights get huge audiences in Mexico. Maybe not as huge as Canelo's, but out of sight better than Canelo's numbers in Europe, Russia, Asia, The Phillipines, Australia ... etc
      Ginger spice gets 8 figure audiences in Mexico it's free no ppv

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin
        Mr. 62k still trying to tamper numbers behind the scenes. Siffhard De La Coca moving oceans right now for Mr. 62k lol.

Still pushing them fake tweets

Comment

• Fact is, as long as Canelo keeps fighting undersized and outmatched opponents his stock will continue to fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin
            Mr. 62k still trying to tamper numbers behind the scenes. Sniffhard De La Coca moving oceans right now for Mr. 62k lol.

Number will be closer to 62k than to 300k

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              It's doesn't matter what it cost.....but I think it was £22...about $30 dollars. But let's nip this conversation before you go any further....the UK has a population of 68 million and the US has a population 340 million and doing under 300k considering the amount of Hispanics and Latino that are US citizens is pathetic and anymore ridiculous talk that canelo is the next saviour of boxing.. .canelo is nowhere near as popular as what golden boy keep making him out to be and his popularity will never crossover to superstardom because one he don't speak a word of English , secondly he blatantly ducked his mandatory challenger and told lies to the fans and finally he's ginger and ginger people stink of piss ...!!!
              Well put, but you forgot the fact that the brits are known all over the world for having rotten yellow teeth, and that isnt even an exaggeration. Here in the states when one thinks of a brit the first thing that pops in our minds is that unintelligible accent and yellow teeth. How is this relevant? I dont know but hopefully your brushing your teeth over there plunger
              Last edited by jjsmyth87; 09-23-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• wo wo wo 150k buys? the only reason anyone even thinks 150k is because loughler said so. when did we start believing promoters the real numbers by respected people were well short of 150k

Comment

• Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                  This is justice for boxing fans. Don't buy crap fights and we'll get the fights we want.
                  We fans have practically zero to do with any of the biz of the sport. We just take what's given, and this idea of boycotting fights is a pipe dream. That will never gain much steam. Just like voters elect idiots to political office all the time, fight fans are a majority just casuals who don't even follow the sport that much. Nothing will ever change. The promoters/managers etc... they control the sport. I'm just happy when a good fight or fight card comes up, and even happier if I can afford to go see it live. Can't hope for more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Golovkin's fight outsold Canelo in PPVs. Hope that brings Canelo's diva ass back to reality.
                    The actual reality: Canelo netted WAY more than your gold plated idol did. So I'm sure Canelo's smile is bigger than that dopey mugged GGG's grin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Fact is, as long as Canelo keeps fighting undersized and outmatched opponents his stock will continue to fall.
                      The same should be said for GayLoveKin, he just fought a friggen WW at the full 13 lb to 160, at least khan only had to move up 8 lbs, even though I hate khan...it is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X