No announcement yet.

Fight breaks out at LA Rams game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What video are you watching? And it's the white guy with the kid tha't screaming.
    I thought it was the black guy screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      you have low iq or something?

the seahawks fan (wearing wilson tshirt) watches the game in rams stadium... normally you just get boos for this.. but some fans takes this more seriously..
      Sorry, I live in Canada. The people in Canada don't usually act like ****ing animals at sporting events.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        lol that black dude screams worse than his girl.. humiliating.. help!!!!!!!!!
        Isn't it the white dad that is screaming?

Comment

I think the white dad needs to read this lol...

Comment

You shouldn't have to worry about your kids safety attending a NFL game.

But, you get a crowd of 60-70+ thousand people, a lot of them piss drunk, and shit like this happens.

These newly minted Cali Rams fans have been getting into the spirit of things.

Comment

I remember when I was a kid my parents took me to a baseball game in Toronto. There was this ****ing obnoxious drunk ***** right behind us who was a pain in the ass during the whole game. If I was an adult and was given permission, I would have kicked the **** out of her.

Anyway, that's when I decided **** going to live events. I'd rather watch these games on TV on my comfy chair.
              Last edited by Xoo; 09-18-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo
                No you're right. It was the white guy with his white kid that was screaming. Jesus Christ. That guy sounds like a broad!
                He screamed so loud it scared the kid

Comment

He screamed so loud it scared the kid
                  I think the woman the black guy pushed accidentally landed on the kid and that's why the dad freaked out.

Comment

What video are you watching? And it's the white guy with the kid tha't screaming.
                    butler is a tard dont mind him

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      You shouldn't have to worry about your kids safety attending a NFL game.

But, you get a crowd of 60-70+ thousand people, a lot of them piss drunk, and shit like this happens.

These newly minted Cali Rams fans have been getting into the spirit of things.

A lot of ghetto people in LA

Comment

Working...
                      X