Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
    The king has spoken. Take note GGG.

And cue the GGG dickriders ....
    Yep, what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Of course brooks one of the best in the works PFP. GGG knew brook was going to text him.

Yes he never fought anyone but neither has GGG according to many

Yes Floyd didn't want broook, ducked him. Brook vcalled Floyd out and Floyd ducked brook, but GGG diudnt though. He took risk Floyd just wasn't prepared to
      Now Floyd ducked Brook , you are a fkn ****** Floyd would school Brook , you just amaze with the dumb sht you spin .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Now Floyd ducked Brook , you are a fkn ****** Floyd would school Brook , you just amaze with the dumb sht you spin .
        Of course Floyd ducked brook. I wanted to see it and was denied the chance to. I know its not brooks fasult, so its Floyd's fault, he holds all the cards. He decides whether fights can happen or not.
        He wanted eassy fight in berto, Floyd don't take toughest tests avsailable

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          like i said now he has to fight middleweights?? but GGG doesnt have to move up at all?? how does that work?? Floyd did enough in his career
          You missed the whole point.

Floyd did enough to what?

Being called TBE? Def not...

Floyd don't deserve to be a top 5 ATG since he never beat a single great fighter in his prime/right weight class.

Duran fought middleweights, and Hagler was a solid one.

GGG isn't ranked with ATG, nobody ever did that, even Freedom, AND he doesn't deserve to be top 5 P4P because he never beat an elite fighter at 160, Brook was elite IMO but 147.

Both GGG as P4P fighter and Floyd as an ATG are overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            same reason all the racist ass white fans hated on Mayweather all those years and wanted him to lose
            This is the biggest crock of **** excuse ever. You know why a lot of fans hated on Floyd? Look below:

Criminal convictions

In 2002, Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic violence and one count of misdemeanor battery. He received a six-month suspended sentence and two days of house arrest and was ordered to perform 48 hours of community service.

In 2004, Mayweather was given a one-year suspended jail sentence, ordered to undergo counseling for "impulse control" and pay a $1,000 fine (or perform 100 hours of community service) after being convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women.

In 2005, Mayweather pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge after hitting and kicking a bouncer, receiving a 90-day suspended jail sentence.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon Harris in September 2010. Mayweather reached a deal with prosecutors in which he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery in exchange for prosecutors dropping the felony battery charge. Mayweather also pleaded no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harassment, stemming from threats to his children.

The biggest question is, why you have to bring in the race card on someone who beats women up and threatens his own kids. I don't even know how you support him.

I respect Floyd as a boxer and think he is an ATG, but I wouldn't shed a tear seeing him lose.

You yourself are a father. Doesn't that piss you off to hear he threaten his own kids to keep their mouths shut? What kind of a father does **** like that? I don't know how you act like Floyd's skill as a boxer is a reason to validate supporting him, and an excuse to claim racism for the hate he receives.

You guys can hate on Golovkin all you want, but at the end of the day, he brings the action in his fights and is generally a respectful guy, in and out of the ring.
            Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 09-18-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Of course brooks one of the best in the works PFP. GGG knew brook was going to text him.

Yes he never fought anyone but neither has GGG according to many

Yes Floyd didn't want broook, ducked him. Brook vcalled Floyd out and Floyd ducked brook, but GGG diudnt though. He took risk Floyd just wasn't prepared to
              Floyd ducked Kell Brook????

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                This coming from literally the most risk adverse "top" fighter in the history of the sport. You can't make this **** up. Go back to retirement Floyd and leave boxing to real champs like GGG.
                I know right, I mean how can Floyd talk about risk when his risks were guys like De La Hoya, Cotto, Alvarez, Hatton, etc., while GGG has fought the quintessential murder's row.

Compare the number of current and former champions each has faced. Compare the number and quality of undefeated fighters each has faced.
                Compare the number of weight classes each fighters has won championships in.
                Don't be a piece of **** your whole life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  An old part time DLH was a risk to Floyd and yet Floyd stans can't see him as an ATG.

Cotto was damaged goods. It was good but Margarito/Pac wins over him are better.

You right on Golovkin though. He hasn't taken a risk like Floyd with Castillo.
                  It seems like Cotto is only damaged goods when he loses

What was Cotto when he was winning before and after that fight?

The Delahoya that Maywether beat is better than anybody Golovkin has beaten. Whether Delahoya is an ATG is another subject.

Comment

• So fighting canelo isn't a risk eh? People do realize thats basically what floyd said, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      It seems like Cotto is only damaged goods when he loses

What was Cotto when he was winning before and after that fight?

The Delahoya that Maywether beat is better than anybody Golovkin has beaten. Whether Delahoya is an ATG is another subject.
                      He is. He got his ass kicked bad vs Margarito and Pacquiao. Don't get me wrong, I have seen some improvement under Freddie Roach. He could of won vs Margarito on their first fight if he had him. Floyd fans like you are making a big deal out of that win just like Canelo fans.

It's funny how you guys want your cake and eat it too. Give Oscar all this credit to shit on Golovkin. You guys are so damn predictable.

Comment

Working...
                      X