Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday was my Cumpleanos ... long drunk weekend ... so i decided to take Mon off, and play Nintendo, King Hippo has no heart, and for some reason I have some WARS with Great Tiger, and yes i'm having some drinks this morning, it's Monday after all

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Maybe I didn't treat you
          Quite as good as I should have
          Maybe I didn't love you
          Quite as often as I could have
          Little things I should have said and done
          I just never took the time

You were always on my mind
          You were always on my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            Friday was my Cumpleanos ... long drunk weekend ... so i decided to take Mon off, and play Nintendo, King Hippo has no heart, and for some reason I have some WARS with Great Tiger, and yes i'm having some drinks this morning, it's Monday after all
            Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              Friday was my Cumpleanos ... long drunk weekend ... so i decided to take Mon off, and play Nintendo, King Hippo has no heart, and for some reason I have some WARS with Great Tiger, and yes i'm having some drinks this morning, it's Monday after all
              Happy birthday

A little tipsy on vodka watching Golden State. After this I won't drink until Friday

Comment

• Beercules said: Happy birthday
                A little tipsy on vodka watching Golden State. After this I won't drink until Friday

I thought the same thing but the worm does not know how to shut up!

"C'mon Highway! I'll make ur head ache go away!'

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Starting to train for the Beercules fight, doing some ghetto road work and such. Feel like death, forgot drinking beer and smoking cigs all the time makes your cardio awful

I am coming doe, and I'm offically able to meet the Peterson catchweight, 148.4.

Comment

Working...
                      X