No announcement yet.

I have this friend with down's syndrome who lost his mom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this friend with down's syndrome who lost his mom

My first job was at this grocery where they hire people with disabilities, and there was this one really quiet shy but really nice guy that I liked talking nerdy **** with, Like comic books and anime and video games.

I moved since then and it's been 5 years since I saw him in person but I still talk to him on facebook, because he's my friend.

Well he lost his mom a couple weeks ago and this guy's a wreck. He can't stop posting about her and you can tell he's really sad. I don't know what to say, because of his disability I can't tell him to just suck it up, his mom has probably been taking care of him all this time and now he's all alone in the world. I can't imagine what he must be going through.

Some **** in life just seems completely unfair.

8 people in my department just got laid off today...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      8 people in my department just got laid off today...
      In your department store?

Comment

Man that is some rough ****

Comment

On my way home in my car I cried for the first time in a very long time. I feel so sad coz one of the laid off was a friend. I've seen "friends" laid off before but I never felt any sadness. Today was different, I genuinely felt sad. I felt like I lost a friend. We don't even get in touch outside work but in the office, I always had a good laugh when we talk. I will miss him. =(

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X