Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Sergio Martinez "I would have to have my best night to beat Mayweather Jr."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    I don't even know why this fight is not happening. There's no roadblocks to deal with, which are actually Floyd's. Sergio had said he will take his silly OST test. Floyd is his own boss. There's no Arum to deal with.

What is strange is that here is Khan calling out Floyd also and his fans respond angrily at Khan saying he is undeserving, he's too green, etc. WTF! Who tf do they want for Floyd? Maliggnaggi?!

;-|
    If being called out is the standard then shouldn't Manny fight Sergio, PAul Williams, Zahir Raheem?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      LOL, best sig ever!

Comment

lols he's saying it to draw mayweather in
        if floyd thinks its a tough fight he'll duck

Comment

FLOYD wont fight pacquiao let alone MARAVILLA!

Comment

Sergio gives problems to floyld.. Sergio knocks out manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
              Sergio knocks out manny.
              good joke

manny would outland him everytime

only way he wins is if he comes in on fight night at 180

Comment

Sergio would eat Pacquiao's right hand all night if they ever fought. SMM would be overwhelmed. SMM also has a twitch where he touches his nose, much like Margarito's beard, Pac loves visual clues or targets and would lace Sergio when he does that. SMM also keeps his right hand low making it easy for a southpaw to counter with the right hook.

As for SMM vs Floyd I think it is important to see how Floyd looks vs Ortiz before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

all i know is paul williams would rape floyd and SMM has a legit win against him

sooooo

manny>sergio>williams>mayweather/khan

Comment

simple... sign with GBP. you might get a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I said the chance is SLIM floyd fights him. But there is NO chance manny fights him. So talk nice about floyd and disrespect manny. Gives you a better chance of landing the floyd lottery ticket.
                      Less chance of Floyd more like he did anything he could to avoid to fights with Margarito or Kostya-Zu. Sergio could out point both even score a Kd or two or either

Comment

Working...
                      X