Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC doing random testing for Bradley Vs Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSAC doing random testing for Bradley Vs Marquez.

Looks like Arum got the testing he wanted from NSAC. Photo on Bradley's twitter shows one of the agents from the selected lab taking Bradley's blood. Does everyone think NSAC can be trusted to do a proper job of this?

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Looks like Arum got the testing he wanted from NSAC. Photo on Bradley's twitter shows one of the agents from the selected lab taking Bradley's blood. Does everyone think NSAC can be trusted to do a proper job of this?
    As long as its being done i dont see what the issue is. There are issues and complaints about all the other agencies being corrupt so as long as the testing gets done lets find out..

Comment

He's evidently doing VADA too. So I assume Marquez is doing VADA too

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Actually I heard Bradley has started, Marquez............nope. and sounds like he is not doing it at all from reading Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya twitter earlier.

So shady.............

Edit, just read Bradley is doing vada and nsac....still don't know about Marquez but Arum says Bradley should re read his contract, sound to me Marquez does not have to and is not going 2
        Last edited by The Future; 08-06-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
          Actually I heard Bradley has started, Marquez............nope. and sounds like he is not doing it at all from reading Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya twitter earlier.

So shady.............
          .... I don't know... don't even know why it took 3 weeks to test

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            one would assume, so that means both VADA and NSAC are involved which should please everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              one would assume, so that means both VADA and NSAC are involved which should please everyone
              Marquez was against VADA and wanted USADA. So now I'm wondering if USADA is in it somehow.... Bradley just said VADA and NSAC on his twitter

Comment

I doubt Marquez gets tested by VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post

So shady.............
                  yup...here's the tweet..

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 5h

Im told Bradley will do VADA( as he promised and was agreed upon) and pay for it himself. As for JMM, well, who knows... #boxing
                  Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 5h

If a fighter doesn't want to do VADA or any other 'extra' testing, that's fine. But reneging on an agreement? Yeah..... #boxing
                  and this gem of a tweet by montoya

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya 7h

@MrBrianKenny Odd fact: Marquez was the same age (39) when he KO'd @MannyPacquiao as Barry Bonds was when he KO'd the home run record.
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 08-06-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    I doubt Marquez gets tested by VADA.
                    ????
                    Can people do that? One sided testing?
                    Sounds so stupid and suspicious

Comment

Working...
                    X