Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is that regardless of who won or loss neither guy should be *****in' there are plenty of fighters who got every decision they ever wanted and never earned what these two guys earned in those first 3 fights..there are plenty of former fighters who'd take a few more loses for an $8 million pay day..and when it's all said and done both of these guys will be remembered for their fight series together more than anything else they ever did. I'm a long time JMM fan but he's taken the complaints way to far..when he announced he printed up 5,000 copies of a book "I beat pacquaio" I was like wtf..I don't know if it's the folks at Zanfer but just look at how Khan and Bradley have been destroyed image wise because of similar behavior...let the fans discuss that..it's the past..it's history..you are a better fighter than those couple of losses man..let it go and worry about this next fight.

Comment

Pac finally comes clean about what his fans have been saying all along! Marquez whines and cries and tries to stir up a bowl of drama every single time he fights Pac. JMM will whine after Pac beats his ass a 4th time too no matter how decisive it may be. And all because he can't stand, absolutely can't stand the fact that Pacquiao is better than he is with 2 wins over his ass... Who knows why this is, Morales actually earned a clear clean win over Pac so in theory Morales should be known as Pac's most competitive foe because at least he has a win he can boast about with pride unlike the pissdrinking "pawn womanwell marquez". Pac doesn't have complaints, whether he wins or loses, talking about socks, cramps, etc etc those afflict every boxer, it's physiological. However, Marquez cries bribed/corrupt judges, makes a t-shirt to help his self-esteem, and even writes a damn book to ice the cake. If that ain't reemed-out, loose as Hell butthole sore loser, Marquez fans, then I don't know what is... JMM has no right to complain as he should be 0-3 instead of 0-2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
        A few points:

1. I hope Pacquiao knocks him out this time. I'm also tired of hearing Marquez whine. Sorry, Marquez, but you have been knocked down 4 times by Pacquiao and by most fan and media's cards, you've lost twice and tied one, or at the very least, tied twice and lost once. Just because you might have won stretches of rounds, it hasn't been enough to override Pac knocking your ass down 4 times and Pac's aggressiveness.

2. Marquez is cheating and on PEDS these days. Compare pictures of Marquez from a few years ago to now. Not even close. And wasn't it Marquez who wanted blood testing with Pac a few years back, but now he doesn't want the testing and Pac does? Pretty freakin fishy and ironic if you ask me.

3. Mayweather, Arum, and Pac can all kiss my ass for being cowards and chickenshidts.

4. Pac vs. Marquez is going to bomb (less than 900k ppv buys). No buzz at all, and normally I buy all the May and Pac fights. Not this one.

5. Canelo has the 4th lined up already Floyd. Cinco de Mayo, brother. Your date. Are you going to stand up and take on a legitimate challenge with the bigger, younger, and just as quick fighter (hand speed), or are you going to wuss out and take on the lesser opponent in Guerrero on the same night or on another (less lucrative) weekend? Money or cowardice??

And I'm a big admirer or Mayweather's skills, but his inactivity, wussing out on 50 Cent, and avoiding Pac has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's a shame. This dude, had he fought Pac a few years ago and beat him, along with his Cotto win, could have cemented his legacy as not just an OTG, but potentially as THE OTG. Now? Top 20 is fair - but with an * for the reasons I stated above.

Peace.
        Nah, it will do 1.4 and over maybe?

Comment

at what point did marquez get robbed by the judges. the 3rd fight was close, the rounds were hard to score but there are rules on how to score a fight. each round is scored based on effective aggression, defense, ring generalship, and clean and hard punching. pacquiao is the very definition of aggression so he bags that, clean and hard punching, according to compubox stats, pacquiao threw 578 compared to marquez 436. pacquiao landed more, 176 to 138. so that's settled. pacquiao was able to hit marquez a lot more meaning pacquiao had the better defense. and then finally, ring generalship, now that's a toss up but american judges tend to reward the guy who throws more punches.

the second fight, it was another close fight less controversial, as marquez was knocked down in the third round which was the determining factor.

the first time pacquiao and marquez met, pacman dropped marquez 3 times but marquez made a good effort to make it a fight. it was ruled a draw. one of the judges later admitted that he mis-scored the first round. had all the knockdowns been properly accounted for, pacquiao would have won the match – no ands, ifs or ors (and bitchin') about it . marquez did not get robbed. it was the other way around. do you see pacquiao wearing a t shirt about that?

Comment

never complain

that's the man (pacquiao) he never complained, though it was clearly that pacquiao won d fight against bradley but did we hear he does sour griefing? and if jmm loose again this 4th fight to pacquaio what we would expect....surely he will complain again, and so to avoid his never end complaining, pacquiao must do something....pacquiao must send him to the canvass a possible knock-out...

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
              Pac finally comes clean about what his fans have been saying all along! Marquez whines and cries and tries to stir up a bowl of drama every single time he fights Pac. JMM will whine after Pac beats his ass a 4th time too no matter how decisive it may be. And all because he can't stand, absolutely can't stand the fact that Pacquiao is better than he is with 2 wins over his ass... Who knows why this is, Morales actually earned a clear clean win over Pac so in theory Morales should be known as Pac's most competitive foe because at least he has a win he can boast about with pride unlike the pissdrinking "pawn womanwell marquez". Pac doesn't have complaints, whether he wins or loses, talking about socks, cramps, etc etc those afflict every boxer, it's physiological. However, Marquez cries bribed/corrupt judges, makes a t-shirt to help his self-esteem, and even writes a damn book to ice the cake. If that ain't reemed-out, loose as Hell butthole sore loser, Marquez fans, then I don't know what is... JMM has no right to complain as he should be 0-3 instead of 0-2-1.
              Comes clean with what?? Just because he says it doesn't mean he's right..maybe for you pac turds but what about pacs excuses about having tight socks? Leg cramps? Gambling problems??

It's easy to "come clean" after you done all the whining.

He cheated on his wife,gambled fuc*** prostitutes...now just because he's "coming clean" doesn't mean he didn't commit/say those things..

Pac cried about the judges after the bradley fight.

Jmm beat him especially in the last fight..but you pac turds like to deny the truth.

No one speaks the truth except pacquiao...your God pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by rbdiga View Post
                that's the man (pacquiao) he never complained, though it was clearly that pacquiao won d fight against bradley but did we hear he does sour griefing? and if jmm loose again this 4th fight to pacquaio what we would expect....surely he will complain again, and so to avoid his never end complaining, pacquiao must do something....pacquiao must send him to the canvass a possible knock-out...
                He had nothing to complain about,every time when they fought JMM was the one getting robbed ..so why would pac complain??

He complained about the bradley loss..when he gets robbed he cried but when JMM gets robbed he calls him a cry baby..pacquiao is so sneaky.

But let's all remember them leg cramps and tight socks

Comment

I like both guys, but this is funny as hell because it's true. Marquez is a warrior but he does ***** and pout a lot.

Comment

I swear they're going to make a freaking documentary about these 2 one day.

Comment

Marquez is a damn cry baby

ok complaining once or twice is fine, but this guy crying for attention.

He goes wearing around shirt that says he beat pacquiao

also not to mention him releasing a book called "Yes I Beat You Pacquiao" lmaoooo

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/marquez...0913--box.html

When you look back at Marquez career he will only be known as the guy who gave pacquiao problems...

Comment

Working...
                      X