No announcement yet.

What Happened to Luis Collazo ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Luis Collazo ?

I remember he was robbed of a win vs berta and then he won 2 fights and lost to freddy hernandez......

Don King happened

Comment

He can still be a good tune up for some one wanting to fight a southpaw I guess. He's better than his record shows, but he's not some great fighter either. If Berto loses to Ortiz again, I don't see why Berto-Collazo II can't happen in a crossroads kind of fight. The loser would really be done, especially Collazo.

Comment

A Good Boxer but Always gets Robbed...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          He can still be a good tune up for some one wanting to fight a southpaw I guess. He's better than his record shows, but he's not some great fighter either. If Berto loses to Ortiz again, I don't see why Berto-Collazo II can't happen in a crossroads kind of fight. The loser would really be done, especially Collazo.
          andrea big girl berta can still move up in weight and probably win a title IMO idk about collazo isn't old?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            A Good Boxer but Always gets Robbed...
            was he robbed in the hernandez fight? i didn't watch it....

Comment

This is a good question. I wonder what happened to Juan Urango as well?

Comment

His most recent fight:
                In front of a packed house at the Oceana Ballroom in Brooklyn, NY, Luis Collazo made his anticipated return to the ring after 2 years of inactivity.* Collazo (31-4, 16 KOs) who took on* journeyman Franklin Gonzalez (13-9, 10 KOs) from the Dominican Republic showed a few signs of ring rust but from the starting bell stuck to his game plan and showed patience in the ring.* He was clearly the stronger man in the ring and went to work on his opponent’s body and often connected to the head.* Finally in round 3 Gonzalez was weakened when Collazo connected with a barrage of body punches that dropped him twice before referee Estevez waved off the fight at 2:14 of*

Comment

simple he got owned by a mexican typical rican style

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
                    simple he got owned by a mexican typical rican style
                    lol don't make this thread into a PR vs Mex thread brah btw collazo did better against big berta then the mexican who beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X