No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That's RE6 Anthology. It brings Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut, 2, 3, 4 HD, and 5 Gold Edition.
    Are you sure it has 1 and 2? Are you sure sure?

Comment

• The game has 2-Player. So each Main character has their Partner.

Leon (1P) & Helena (2P)

Chris (1P) & Piers (2P)

Jake (1P) & Sherry (2P)

Ada (I think is Solo/Sidequest/Extra)

Comment

• Kev, I think it's gone gold in America so far bro. And squeal, are you getting RE6?

Comment

• when can you download the demo from the PSN store?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Are you sure it has 1 and 2? Are you sure sure?
            If it doesn't, then we'll sue them for false advertisement.

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-...il+6+anthology

Product Description
            Celebrate the upcoming release of Resident Evil 6 with the complete library of Resident Evil 1-6! Included in this PlayStation 3 exclusive package is the latest installation of the blockbuster series, Resident Evil 6, along with digital copies of Resident Evil Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 HD, and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition redeemable on the PlayStation Network.
            The only thing I don't like is that they're not hard copies, they're digital copies that you redeem in the PS Store. I already have RE2 in my PS3, I have 2 hard copies of Resident Evil 1, I have Resident Evil 4 but not the HD version, and I also have Resident Evil 5 Gold already. I have RE3 but it's damaged. To me, this "Collector"s Edition" of RE6 seems like a lazy collector's edition. Not that I play with toys or anything, but RE5 collector's edition, brought a Chris action figure, a Tricell backback, a BSAA Patch, a Kijuju pendant, and a steel case with RE5 artwork.

Comment

• I really don't know what to think about this game at this point. Naturally I'm going to buy it having been a fan of the franchise since the director's cut on PS1, but it seems like everytime I've heard some uplifting news about the game it was almost immediately followed by disappointing news.

"Guess what, guys? We've ditched that ****ty 'Las Plagas' angle and took the series back to basics by making it about straight-up zombies and the Umbrella corporation."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But it's still going to be more action oriented with much less emphasis on the essential horror elements."

"Oh, and guess what else? Leon and Chris are both playable characters."

" But it's still going to be a non-negotiable two player experience where you're going to be saddled with a partner throughout the main storyline."

I'm expecting a disappointment here. Something that is essentially Resident Evil 5 with a facelift and zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If it doesn't, then we'll sue them for false advertisement.

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-...il+6+anthology

The only thing I don't like is that they're not hard copies, they're digital copies that you redeem in the PS Store. I already have RE2 in my PS3, I have 2 hard copies of Resident Evil 1, I have Resident Evil 4 but not the HD version, and I also have Resident Evil 5 Gold already. I have RE3 but it's damaged. To me, this "Collector"s Edition" of RE6 seems like a lazy collector's edition. Not that I play with toys or anything, but RE5 collector's edition, brought a Chris action figure, a Tricell backback, a BSAA Patch, a Kijuju pendant, and a steel case with RE5 artwork.
                I'm glad that it's not just me who thinks that digital copies are a lame way for developers to get away with adding content by doing the bare minimum. I assume a lot of us here are collectors because many gamers in general are, and going the digital route on a package like this just seems lazy to me. Unfortunately I think a lot of developers are going to go the digital route when it comes to packaging limited collector's bundles in the future.

Hard copies or GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I really don't know what to think about this game at this point. Naturally I'm going to buy it having been a fan of the franchise since the director's cut on PS1, but it seems like everytime I've heard some uplifting news about the game it was almost immediately followed by disappointing news.

"Guess what, guys? We've ditched that ****ty 'Las Plagas' angle and took the series back to basics by making it about straight-up zombies and the Umbrella corporation."

"But it's still going to be more action oriented with much less emphasis on the essential horror elements."

"Oh, and guess what else? Leon and Chris are both playable characters."

" But it's still going to be a non-negotiable two player experience where you're going to be saddled with a partner throughout the main storyline."

I'm expecting a disappointment here. Something that is essentially Resident Evil 5 with a facelift and zombies.
                  Doesn't help that the demo looked really sloppy. It somehow looked worse than RE5 graphically, when does that happen to a sequel that comes out three years after the previous one? Not to mention the RE team actually said that they are trying to appeal to Call of Duty fans. It's freaking survival horror game, why are you trying to get shooter fans to play it? Make a shooter if you want those fans.

I'll rent it, and hope that Leon's section at least is awesome, because Chris's and the other guy's look lame.

Comment

• Apparently, someone stole a copy of re6 and is selling it on ebay

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Apparently, someone stole a copy of re6 and is selling it on ebay

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      it comes out in a few weeks anyway, doesn't it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X