Matt Hatton to get shot at Berto-Ortiz winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man **** these **** fights.

Comment

Hatton is the new Malignaggi, without the big mouth and the gayness.

Comment

THERE'S ONLY ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEE MATTTTTHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

you know it bros

Comment

This is the biggest abuse of a big name bum I've ever seen. It would be like Valero beating Bobby Pacquiao just to have a Pacquiao win on his resume. And Ricky Hatton won't even be known as that great of a fighter in history anyway, so why his brother?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            Was just watching the post fight presser, and scaeffer was saying that HBO definately want Hatton back on and that it could possibay be against the winner of Ortiz-Berto, he said he would have 1-2 fights back in England and then they will decide.....MATT Hatton is OFFICIALLY A HBO FIGHTER.....
            why? HBO is dumber than ***** to make hatton vs the winner of berto/ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              why? HBO is dumber than ***** to make hatton vs the winner of berto/ortiz.
              I think the '1-2 fights back in England' is key. That is, Hatton will have to beat someone good to earn the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I think the '1-2 fights back in England' is key. That is, Hatton will have to beat someone good to earn the shot.
                even if matt beats up 1-2 bums in the UK, it doesn't justify a fight with the winner of berto/ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  even if matt beats up 1-2 bums in the UK, it doesn't justify a fight with the winner of berto/ortiz
                  I think he'll have to beat someone good before they follow through with their plan.

Comment

If it's someone from England in the welterweight division, he should fight Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I think he'll have to beat someone good before they follow through with their plan.
                      sure they will....

Comment

Working...
                      X