No announcement yet.

People seem to be forgetting this is Danny's last fight at JWW, CW is justified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    You mean the same weight class where he was able to dominate Manny Pacquiao and nearly kill him?
    Well now that you put it in those terms.."nearly kill him"..maybe that's why everyone loves Pacquiao. He came back from "nearly being killed" & resurrected his career when he absolutely dominated Rios when no one expected him to & put up a very exciting fight against Bradley. They guy is a warrior.

Marquez's last fight before facing Mayweather @ 147lbs was against Juan Diaz @ 135lbs. Mayweather made him jump 2 full weight classes & then cheated him on the scales LOL.

Garcia Vs Salka is the same as Mayweather Vs Marquez ...both are/were shyt fights.

Comment

Garcia is riding his luck hard, when he moves upto 147 I see all these guys beating him;

Porter
      Thurman
      Pac
      Yes even Khan with the Collazo plan
      Brook
      Maidana
      Abregu
      Chaves
      Guerrero
      Rios

The only guys he may beat are;
      Ortiz
      Berto
      Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
        Well now that you put it in those terms.."nearly kill him"..maybe that's why everyone loves Pacquiao. He came back from "nearly being killed" & resurrected his career when he absolutely dominated Rios when no one expected him to & put up a very exciting fight against Bradley. They guy is a warrior.

Marquez's last fight before facing Mayweather @ 147lbs was against Juan Diaz @ 135lbs. Mayweather made him jump 2 full weight classes & then cheated him on the scales LOL.

Garcia Vs Salka is the same as Mayweather Vs Marquez ...both are/were shyt fights.
        While Floyd/JMM was a shiet fight due to the circumstances, there's no way you can compare Salka to JMM.

Both fighters are at a size/weight disadvantage but at least JMM was a proven champ. This Saliva guy is a basement gym dweller.

Comment

It's almost like people damn near forgot how all the odds were stacked against him in the Khan and Matthysse fights. It's just crazy the standards they hold him to.

Comment

By the way, I have really high hopes for Danny Garcia at welter. This kid has all the tools to his disposal, sure he's prone to a slip up here and there but who isn't? This guy is going to be an amazing fighter at welter and I can't wait.
            Garcia loses to
            Thurman
            Maidana
            Floyd
            Manny
            Porter
            Marquez
            Bradley
            That's just who I can think off the top at welter.
            Guerrero,Alexander And others would even give him great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Garcia loses to
              Thurman
              Maidana
              Floyd
              Manny
              Porter
              Marquez
              Bradley
              That's just who I can think off the top at welter.
              Guerrero,Alexander And others would even give him great fights.
              From that list he only loses to Floyd in my opinion. Ironically Matthysse beats them all too with an exception for Floyd, Marquez.

Comment

From that list he only loses to Floyd in my opinion. Ironically Matthysse beats them all too with an exception for Floyd, Marquez.
                The guy just got throughly out boxed by Herrera. Manny would move around and hit him with 5 punches at a time. Floyd would embarrass him. Frankly, he's a decent fighter but if he can't land that counter left hook, he's easy work for the top dogs at 147.

Comment

Working...
                X