No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Salido ARRIVES in PUERTO RICO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    oh sweet have fun bombz! Should be a fun fight to watch while it lasts.
    Thanks bro!! I've had a couple of cool adventures these past weeks. Went to the Cotto-Mayweather press conference, went to fights in Salinas, PR where I saw Juanma with his family and this weekend to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Only way I'll be somehow able to forget about this is if he sets up a fight with Juanma for THIS year and still..
      You wanna see juanma get kod 2 more times I guess

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        You wanna see juanma get kod 2 more times I guess
        Regardless of the outcome it should be a good war while it lasts. So good for us.

Comment

Thanks bro!! I've had a couple of cool adventures these past weeks. Went to the Cotto-Mayweather press conference, went to fights in Salinas, PR where I saw Juanma with his family and this weekend to watch him fight.
          Lucky and good luck to Juanma may the best fighter win!]

Bro try to take some video of the fight I like watching live footage from the stands

Comment

Nice to see Bombs contributing to the site more instead of doing his old Floyd hating-Pac trolling routine.

Great match up, rooting for Salido again, I picked him the first time to beat Juanma, not because I can see the future but merely because I've always hated Juanma for some reason lol. Should be another war, first is pretty underrated I thought it was a good fight. It's funny how you can KO a guy in his hometown and still be considered the underdog for the rematch. Salido by 5th round stoppage.

Comment

All Juanma has to do is pick his shots and keep his guard up...... something impossible for him to do lol. He gets hit and it's like the instinct switch goes on and he can't control it. Spirit of a warrior though.
              Yes he seems to have forgotten how to box and his skills after the Ponce fight have just eroded entirely where he is now a crude brawler relying on power alone.

I think Salido will stop him again.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Lucky and good luck to Juanma may the best fighter win!]

Bro try to take some video of the fight I like watching live footage from the stands
                Yes! I just want to see good ol war!

WILL DO bro! I plan on posting pics live from there. We'll see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  This dude is crazy for fighting again in PR.
                  That's all he's ever known what to do in his career. He's never gotten the respect he's deserved and even when he won the title, he still get's no respect. He's being treated like he lost the first fight.

Comment

Juanma hasn't changed ****, if Salido is in shape Juanma gets KTFO again.

Comment

Should be another war. With everything that's went down so far this week, all I want is a good fight. Have fun Bombs!

Comment

Working...
                      X