Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Khan (Gorilla Productions) = INSANE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    With Khan he couldve got that 4th belt and he would made some cash. Way more then he makes fighting Diaz agian.
    Wait so the Diaz fight is official? I would think Marquez would collect a paper title, and bait Ricky Hatton to a match. T__T

Comment

That would have been a great gauge of Khan's development and Marquez's ability at 140. Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That would have been a great gauge of Khan's development and Marquez's ability at 140. Damn it.
        Yeah it wouldve that video got me hyped....for nothing.

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
          Its really sad that JMM is so protected and that he pussied out of Khan fight.
          Marquez does not strike me as wimp. He goes up to 135 and fights Joel, and Diaz. He then goes up to 140 and challenges Floyd for a catch weight, and fights him after after Floyd dishonors the catch weight.

But yeah I wonder what going through Marquez promoters. Diaz-Marquez II is definitely unneeded. Unless Marquez looks as Diaz as a tune up.

Comment

Dont trip paulie will get the job done

Comment

Damn this **** got me pumped....**** I wish this was going down!!!!!!!

damm man you just got me hyped up for the fight aswell,i wish they were fighting

Comment

This fight may still happen, if khan beats paulie and JMM beats diaz, then we could have JMM vs Khan

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  This fight may still happen, if khan beats paulie and JMM beats diaz, then we could have JMM vs Khan
                  JMM is too scared to fight Khan. End of story.

Khan called out JMM and JMM ran.

Comment

Is Hatton waiting for Khan to beat Paulie?

Nacho declined Khan. Too tall and fast.

JMM is better at 135.

Comment

Damn this **** got me pumped....**** I wish this was going down!!!!!!!

My man, you're a cool poster and all

But I couldn't even watch this mother****ing video because your ****in signatures took forever to load and kept making it skip. I hardly even come to this site anymore because of all that sig ****.

But carry on

Comment

Working...
                      X