No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather jr. Retiring should not come as a big surprise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    so we can agree that arum is not credible right?
    are there any promoters that are credible all the time?

do u always believe on what oscar say?

btw, TI ask link where pac said he is afraid on needles not arum. cant u comprehend? lol

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      are there any promoters that are credible all the time?

do u always believe on what oscar say?

btw, TI ask link where pac said he is afraid on needles not arum. cant u comprehend? lol
      you totally wouldnt admit arum is not credible so when he says something you like in the future you can use him as a reference in some may/pac arguement down the line. thanks safety first poster.

Comment

you totally wouldnt admit arum is not credible so when he says something you like in the future you can use him as a reference in some may/pac arguement down the line. thanks safety first poster.
        Tell me if any of these guys are credible? Seriously?

Floyd Mayweather Jr.: I'm in it for legacy. **** Legacy, I'm here to take your money. It's a stickup. I'm in the check cashing business. I want to save boxing.. OST. 14 days or no fight. OST till day of or no fight. 50/50 PURSE share is ok. 60/40 PURSE share or no fight. Step up to the plate and say my name. All you gotta do is say my name. Poochiao is a one-dimensional brawler, easy work.. I might take a year to two years off boxing.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Pacquiao is an amateur.. punches like an amateur. Pacquiao is a brawler, he ain't **** he a *****.. He ain't fighter of the decade .. Ricky hatton is the italian stallion. Freddie joke coach roach. Steroids..

Uncle Roger: You don't know **** about boxing. That lil filipino got balls to fight miguel cotto.. Floyd will whooop that asss.. Manny Pacquiao takin steroids.. Nah he ain't takin steroids, he on that a-side meth.. he bulletproof.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          Tell me if any of these guys are credible? Seriously?

Floyd Mayweather Jr.: I'm in it for legacy. **** Legacy, I'm here to take your money. It's a stickup. I'm in the check cashing business. I want to save boxing.. OST. 14 days or no fight. OST till day of or no fight. 50/50 PURSE share is ok. 60/40 PURSE share or no fight. Step up to the plate and say my name. All you gotta do is say my name. Poochiao is a one-dimensional brawler, easy work.. I might take a year to two years off boxing.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Pacquiao is an amateur.. punches like an amateur. Pacquiao is a brawler, he ain't **** he a *****.. He ain't fighter of the decade .. Ricky hatton is the italian stallion. Freddie joke coach roach. Steroids..

Uncle Roger: You don't know **** about boxing. That lil filipino got balls to fight miguel cotto.. Floyd will whooop that asss.. Manny Pacquiao takin steroids.. Nah he ain't takin steroids, he on that a-side meth.. he bulletproof.

they arent when it comes to pacquiao. and neither is roach, arum, or pacquiao when it comes to mayweather.

Comment

they arent when it comes to pacquiao. and neither is roach, arum, or pacquiao when it comes to mayweather.
            How so? That would not be known until the fight happens.

Floyd Sr. already showed he wasn't credible when he was talking all that **** before hatton and cotto fight.

Uncle Roger shows he isn't credible when he speaks PERIOD.

Floyd Jr. constantly contradicts himself... said he's going to retire for a year or two (which i doubt).. says pacquiao is easy work.. yet won't just man up and fight.

BTW: care to comment on the article?

Comment

Floyd Sr. already showed he wasn't credible when he was talking all that **** before hatton and cotto fight.

Floyd Jr. constantly contradicts himself... said he's going to retire for a year or two (which i doubt).. says pacquiao is easy work.. yet won't just man up and fight.

the blood weakening pacquiao has been disproven by training recorded by 24/7 in coorelation to blood tests taken for both the hatton and clottey fights pacman discreditted, freddie roach saying the have no problem with random blood testing then saying it weakens manny. and i already proved arums a moron.

Comment

Comment

do u find oscar credible?

Comment

the blood weakening pacquiao has been disproven by training recorded by 24/7 in coorelation to blood tests taken for both the hatton and clottey fights pacman discreditted,
                    Yea manny is ok with blood being taken if its REQUIRED by the commission. The blook weakening is something pacquiao feels is true. There are videos out there of an interview right after the morales fight talking about it.

You are ok with people trying to tarnish your career by spewing baseless allegations to the media.. then bending over backwards for them and taking tests that is not required. Manny has already compromised .. what more do you think he needs to do? He has already gone above and beyond (Victor Conte) what is required. Floyd needs to stop bitching and do more boxing.

freddie roach saying the have no problem with random blood testing then saying it weakens manny. and i already proved arums a moron.
                    Freddie roach is not manny..

Comment

all that talk.. and couldn't back it up. He saw what manny did to hatton got a bit worried. Saw how he ate cotto's shots like tic-tac started to doubt himself. Saw how manny made clottey hide the whole fight.. hmmm

Manny made oscar quit. Manny put hatton to sleep. Manny made cotto run. Manny made clottey hide.

Comment

Working...
                      X