Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Moving up after the Super Six doe.

SIKE
    He probably will. He just didn't say it would take him more than 4 years to do it.

Comment

Damn the demand has sure went up for ward to move up since he started calling out ggg.

Comment

Maybe later next year at the soonest. Any negotiation that happen will be stalled or thwarted by team Ward with silly demands. He will take a few more tune ups.

My expectation is Ward vs Lacy this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          Maybe later next year at the soonest. Any negotiation that happen will be stalled or thwarted by team Ward with silly demands. He will take a few more tune ups.

It will be interesting to see who Ward fights next. Haven't heard anything yet.
          I doubt it will be a Smith type. I'd bet he goes up the food chain a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            How long will it take for GGG to stop being scared of a Ward fight at 168? There's your answer.
            LMAO.....GGG has a title fight against another middleweight champion in his own division, it was official yesterday.

Time for Ward to stop begging smaller guys to move up and fight him. When will he realize that he isn't Mayweather and holds no negotiating power whatsoever over any other semi-popular boxer in the world?

172 is light heavy weight, no more excuses. What, he needs a few tuneups to fight a guy in his own division, isn't that what Hunter said, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

I think he might be aiming to have Geale move up to 172 so he can compare his win to GGG's.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                Damn the demand has sure went up for ward to move up since he started calling out ggg.
                Don't you mean since Ward fought at light heavyweight and GGG has a title fight to train for?

Comment

People need to get real. Kovalev vs Ward is the course that nature will eventually take. It's bound to happen. The ball now lay squarely on Ward's lap whether he chooses to contradict nature or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X