Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rampage Jackson: "I don’t think boxers should even be called fighters."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MMA guys make Khan look like mr. iron jaw. They hire boxers to teach them how to throw punches. No MMA guy has ever defeated a boxer in a boxing ring. They talk about it but they never actually do it. Floyd makes more money in one fight than this guy will make in his life time. If these MMA guys are so skillful why are they content to fight for peanuts? They would be pro boxers if they had the talent but they don't. Some MMA fighters are very good at what they do but they usually have great respect for the best pro boxers.

Comment

I think there's a lot of jealousy/animosity towards boxing from mma fighters.
      Although I respect the sport a lot, it's hard to get around the fact that it involves more grappling than actual striking yet is still the act of fighting between fighters. Maybe they should look up the definition of "fighter".

Also their very blatant disrespect of the sport of boxing goes against the teachings of the pioneer of mma himself; the man, the myth, Bruce Lee. Bruce not only praised boxing but used it as a staple in his art.

To make a long story short; don't mind them, they're stupid. Boxing is the greatest combat sport on earth whether they like it or not.

Comment

'astronauts and monster on the moon' gif

lol, funny commercial
        Last edited by JourneymanUK; 04-17-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I think MMA fighters should be called 'gay pronographic actors' - dry humping ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
            I think there's a lot of jealousy/animosity towards boxing from mma fighters.
            Although I respect the sport a lot, it's hard to get around the fact that it involves more grappling than actual striking yet is still the act of fighting between fighters. Maybe they should look up the definition of "fighter".

Also their very blatant disrespect of the sport of boxing goes against the teachings of the pioneer of mma himself; the man, the myth, Bruce Lee. Bruce not only praised boxing but used it as a staple in his art.

To make a long story short; don't mind them, they're stupid. Boxing is the greatest combat sport on earth whether they like it or not.
            Great post. Well said.

Comment

Wladmir Klitscho could go into MMA and dominate now. A top boxer in his prime has never made the switch because UFC pays peanuts Wlad beats a Brock Lesnar or whoever the UFC champ is today.

Comment

Unleash kovalev on his ass . He would do him quicker than jones did him

Comment

UFC is shit,nuff said

Comment

A fighter is anyone who can fight. Box your face off, choke you out or KO you with a spinning kick.

I have respect for all types of combat so these bitter MMA guys need to just cut the crap. Why doesn't rampage get in the ring with an in form heavyweight boxer and see how much of this 'not a fighter' crap he's talking about afterwards.

Boxing will always be more relevant than MMA. Always.

Comment

I agree with every comment against MMGAY in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X