No announcement yet.

PPV early results: Canelo-Cotto 550,000, Rousey 750,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Lol nah bro..... Aldo is getting decapitated next month.
    If he shows up...

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Rafael isn't always right, I'll give you that, but we can see his face and he has a reputation that can be accessed through the internet. While you on the other hand, are anonymous, faceless and apparently obtuse enough to believe people will take your word for it just because you say so. Do you not understand how what you're saying is different than a known boxing journalist?

It's all about the source dude, and you have nothing to enhance your words except your birthday suit, sorry but that's isn't enough.....
      I don't care if anyone believes me...people should be skeptical...but when people say I'm full of s**t then I have to respond because I know that my sources at DirecTV are giving me accurate info, just as they have in the past.

You're right...there is a big difference between me and Dan...Dan has a publicly established track record for repeatedly being wrong. I, on the other hand, do not.

All we have to do is wait for the official HBO press release so I can be proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
        I don't care if anyone believes me...people should be skeptical...but when people say I'm full of s**t then I have to respond because I know that my sources at DirecTV are giving me accurate info, just as they have in the past.

You're right...there is a big difference between me and Dan...Dan has a publicly established track record for repeatedly being wrong. I, on the other hand, do not.

All we have to do is wait for the official HBO press release so I can be proven wrong.
        Dude, he isn't always wrong and we know him. Seriously, you are utterly anonymous and as such you should realize you're going to get a lot of flack for pronouncements without proof regardless of your sources. Maybe they're solid as granite, but without a way of substantiating that you look a little loony bro....

Comment

Just browsing at this guys posting history for 3 mins you can tell he is a goldenboy hater / pbc nuthugger, so take his info with a grain of salt.

Rousey's numbers do seem kind of spot on, considering the hype for her match was about the same as the last one, it feels bigger only because Ronda got beat.

Comment

I have a source that has predicted the accuracy of the thread starter:

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              If he shows up...
              Lol Fertitta got him an upper body suit with padding so the little wouse doesn't get hurt again sparring.

Comment

Lol the OP is so full of **** its funny. I mean I dont really care how many buys this fight got, all I know is this guy made a thread out of rectum derived statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Lol the OP is so full of **** its funny. I mean I dont really care how many buys this fight got, all I know is this guy made a thread out of rectum derived statistics.
                  you know whats so funny about all these weirdos they straight make shit up to suit their delusional self inflicted cause/crasuade for/against whatever it is they stand for. Crazy ass dudes they basically talking to themselves online cause no one takes them seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    One thing is for sure, Rousey lost her fight and thus her PPV numbers have peaked. She will likely never reach those viewership figures ever again.

While Canelo won his fight and thus can expect to get even more viewers for his next PPV.

One is trending upwards and has a bright future while the other has to rebuild but might not be able to regain what was lost.
                    Canelo will be trying to rebuild after GGG gets his hands on him.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post

Bro any updates from your sources ?

Comment

Working...
                      X