Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video explains Paulie Maliignaggi/attention whore doesnt know wtf hes talking about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    dude, you got to stop making it about everyone else but Manny. The lies from him and his team make him look like he was attempting to cheat but was prevented from cheating, no different than Margs in the Shane fight.

What Toradol is used for isn't the issue. I think el jesus post shows what toradol can be used for. Manny not needing it and trying to get a shot is.

Lets focus on that!
    everyone seems to be ignoring my post. from personal experience that shot felt really good. i took it over a morphine shot because the vicodin they gave me would do the same thing, it was very effective and took away the sharp pains from lifting my left arm. Thats why i wonder how bad that shoulder injury was for pac, because my shoulder wasnt seperated but the ligament damage was so painful i couldnt fully lift my arm past my pecs or above my head. Pac wasnt wincing or anything.

Once the shot wore off it was back to square 1 though =(

Comment

Manny lost. Its time to move on. Manny is great. I love Manny but he was never on TBE's level.

Let it go. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        everyone seems to be ignoring my post. from personal experience that shot felt really good. i took it over a morphine shot because the vicodin they gave me would do the same thing, it was very effective and took away the sharp pains from lifting my left arm. Thats why i wonder how bad that shoulder injury was for pac, because my shoulder wasnt seperated but the ligament damage was so painful i couldnt fully lift my arm past my pecs or above my head. Pac wasnt wincing or anything.

Ive taken Torodal Plenty of times. It has Zero numbing agents in it. It is a nsaid!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
          umm Reducing and numbing has nothing to do with each other. PAC-BOY is owning you clowns bad! Funny thing is that you are doing it to yourself lol!
          Look up the definition of numb.

4.lacking or deficient in emotion or feeling; indifferent.

Reducing pain is numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Toradol

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Ketorolac is a member of a class of drugs called nonsteroidal antinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that are used for treating inflammation and pain. Other drugs in this class include ibuprofen (Motrin) and naproxen (Naprosyn, Aleve), but ketorolac is more effective than other NSAIDs in reducing pain from both inflammatory and non-inflammatory causes. Ketorolac reduces the production of prostaglandins, chemicals that cells of the immune system make that cause the redness, fever, and pain of inflammation and that also are believed to be important in the production of non-inflammatory pain. It does this by blocking the enzymes that cells use to make prostaglandins (cyclooxygenase 1 and 2). As a result, pain as well as inflammation and its signs and symptoms, redness, swelling, fever, and pain, are reduced. The FDA approved ketorolac in November 1989.

http://www.medicinenet.com/ketorolac-oral/article.htm

Reduces pain for non-inflammatory causes. Who's the dumbass?
            It is more effective than other NSAIDs. Thats why it STRONGER lol. Its Still an NSAID! Nothing more nothing less! WTF are you trying to argue facts for dummy?
            Any drug with or ends in "caine" has numbing agents in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Look up the definition of numb.

4.lacking or deficient in emotion or feeling; indifferent.

Reducing pain is numbing.
              good good youre an idiot for real lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

you know why a clown like the TS avoids it because it makes Pac look less credible.

we know what toradol is used for, what we don't know is why a 100% Manny would need a shot especially when the alleged injury supposedly happened during the fight.

I better go drink some cough syrup now just in case I start coughing on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  good good youre an idiot for real lmfao!
                  He still cant understand. WTF is wrong with him?

Isaac Clarke aka Isaac Clown

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    you know why a clown like the TS avoids it because it makes Pac look less credible.

we know what toradol is used for, what we don't know is why a 100% Manny would need a shot especially when the alleged injury supposedly happened during the fight.

I better go drink some cough syrup now just in case I start coughing on Friday.
                    What is it used for?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
                      He still cant understand. WTF is wrong with him?

Isaac Clarke aka Isaac Clown
                      It's you that don't understand. Reducing ability to feel pain is numbing.

Comment

Working...
                      X