Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visionqwest reveals pacquiao believed arum was hiding money, financial records in dis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Arum's had him by the balls, he must have some dirt on Manny to have him so scarred. Either that or Manny has to be one of the dumbest human beings around.

It'll be interesting to see how 2014 plays out for Manny. With his contract running out, what will Arum do?
    Bob will likely offer Manny an extension on his contract so he can continue fighting while he campaigns for the presidential election. Can't let Manny just walk off that easily while he still has blood in his veins.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Wow a floydhype article.
      Its not about Floyd...its about Manny getting out from under TR so we can see the fight...

There are other news outlets who reported the same thing...

http://138.210.151.139/community/press-releases/509/

http://www.mindanews.com/mindaviews/...meets-the-eye/

Comment

Bob Arum

If you look up Bob Arum in the dictionary it would be defined as:
        Charlatan, crook, slime bag, used car salesman, back door man, etc... you might even see a picture of Don King, his twin!

Bob Arum IS what's wrong with boxing! Greedy scumbag promoter at his finest. I've met the pos in person backstage at the Cotto - Clottey MSG fight and I swear I felt like I needed a shower after hearing him talk! You felt like you were just being covered in sh i t when he speaks!

Comment

really don't care about any athletes finances. anyways, i won't get any single dime from them. but I want to know if floyd the fraud is fighting pac, is he?

Comment

This just proves that manny is a complete idiot.. I love the dude as a fighter, but he is completely uneducated and has zero intelligence.

How can you have no bank statements,,, I can understand not having all the complicated stuff like tax paperwork, bout contracts, etc but a god damn bank statement is beyond stupid

Manny is clueless, and willing be fighting till he is in his 40s like duran..

Did anyone else catch the fact that the visionquest people bought konzc a house in orange county,, That seems really strange. Never heard of an accounting firm buying a manager's house..

Manny will be broke, bled dry from family, friends, and business associates..

If manny had any common sense he would have all his houses and cars he wanted plus about 100 million sitting in the bank like a good boy,, too bad he is an uneducated idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              This just proves that manny is a complete idiot.. I love the dude as a fighter, but he is completely uneducated and has zero intelligence.

How can you have no bank statements,,, I can understand not having all the complicated stuff like tax paperwork, bout contracts, etc but a god damn bank statement is beyond stupid

Manny is clueless, and willing be fighting till he is in his 40s like duran..

Did anyone else catch the fact that the visionquest people bought konzc a house in orange county,, That seems really strange. Never heard of an accounting firm buying a manager's house..

Manny will be broke, bled dry from family, friends, and business associates..

If manny had any common sense he would have all his houses and cars he wanted plus about 100 million sitting in the bank like a good boy,, too bad he is an uneducated idiot
              with all due respect he has a 3rd grade education from a 2nd/3rd world nation. How could you expect him not to be clueless about business in america.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Silliness aside, Bob Arum should become a magician. He has people focused so much on hating Mayweather, that he could rob Pacquiao in broad daylight whilst having the victims fans defend him the whole way.
                It's disgusting really......

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  with all due respect he has a 3rd grade education from a 2nd/3rd world nation. How could you expect him not to be clueless about business in america.
                  It had me cracking up, when Skip Bayless said Manny likes Stephen A because Manny sees Stephen as a cartoon character, thats how educated people feel Manny is, child like.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    really don't care about any athletes finances. anyways, i won't get any single dime from them. but I want to know if floyd the fraud is fighting pac, is he?
                    Says someone who was on like every page of every Floyd tax thread . Face it, Arum completely bamboozled you simple-minded cheerleaders. Now your demigod is 18 million USD in the hole.
                    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-06-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      true,,

but honestly i have seen other posters defend manny when i call him an idiot, and they say he got hie GED and an honorary college degree from somewhere,, like manny actually went to class for 4 years and studied for finals, etc... complete idiots some of his fanboys are...

Like i said, i dont expect manny to be warren buffett, but the dude doesnt even have bank statements, or anything,,, He is just completley ignorant about his finances...

and coming from a 3rd world country is not an excuse,, Ike quartey came from similar poverty, and that dude lives like a king now, but he was smart with his money and he made maybe 7 million in his whole career,, while manny makes 20 mil+ for the past few years,,,

Manny is to blame, then jinkee, then the family, then his agent, then his lawyers,,,

I think it is unfair to blame bob arum, You cant blame a thief for robbery, it is to be expected,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X