Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people laugh at me when I put on sunblock.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun Block is more Dangerous for you than the sun. You are better off doing what I do. On hot summer days when it is 90 degrees out when the sun is beaming down I wear this. Sure it gets warm and gets some stares, but it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
      I've been told that AA don't get sun burn but that's a lie. Also everyone in every race should protect themselves. Has this ever happen to you?
      I think that all of these "People keep telling me you should never do X in exercising but they are wrong" threads you always post are lies. I think you read something in a health mag and then post on here pretending it's your own experience.

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      Stop using sunblock. It's not good for your health. This theories about how dangerous sun is are all bs and only benefit cosmetic and pharmacy industry.
      Wow. A stupid conspiracy theory I haven't heard of yet.

Alright, well you need sun block to save you from the chemtrails.

Comment

I'm white (english style) so i avoid the sun if i've no factor 60+, unless im on holiday then i 'put up with' the sun. Night time is best, but im no vampire either....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I think that all of these "People keep telling me you should never do X in exercising but they are wrong" threads you always post are lies. I think you read something in a health mag and then post on here pretending it's your own experience.
          Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Wow. A stupid conspiracy theory I haven't heard of yet.

Alright, well you need sun block to save you from the chemtrails.
          Why would I lie about something so stupid?

Comment

[B]

Why would I lie about something so stupid?
            I'm not sure.

Comment

I've always wondered if black people needed sun cream, never got round to googling it though.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Sun Block is more Dangerous for you than the sun. You are better off doing what I do. On hot summer days when it is 90 degrees out when the sun is beaming down I wear this. Sure it gets warm and gets some stares, but it works!

You must be the rat king form TMNT.
                Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Comment

What about skin cancer from the sun?
                    Ever wonder how the sun which has been around for millennia is set at just the perfect intensity without burning up the entire planet?

Now think about the trillions of folk who went without sunblock all those years way before we were an itch in our daddys' pants.

Did they ever get cancer just from the sun alone?

Next one must figure who's been pushing sunblock on everyone.

Might it be good for some and bad for others?

Just something to ponder.

Comment

The theory behind photo-chemical reactions in the skin caused by strong UV light is legit, it can cause cancer, solar keratosis, premature ageing etc. I don't doubt it as to me it makes perfect sense.

It depends how resistant your skin is to this light how much sun-block you need obviously. Maybe humans have tweaked and are now a little less resistant to the sun than in previous generations, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X