Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo now as good or possibly better than Ronaldo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    How does that work seeing as Messi put Ronaldo out in the semi finals?
    You mean the bias Uefa officials? sending off the guy who was marking the worlds greatest player out of the game??

Comment

Go on boys, talk about how great messi is.

Its only increasing the legacy of Ashley Cole and Pepe.

Both those guys took Messi's ******* and **** virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        Ronaldo is more explosive and took over games. They also play different positions, Ronaldo, the striker, scores many more goals and dominates games. Christiano Ronaldo is more of a finesse winger who can make some really nice plays but often facilitates.

At this point, there is really no comparison, Ronaldo is viewed as one of the best players of all time and CR is not even viewed as the best of his generation.
        Great Point. THe fat original Ronaldo is IMO one of the greatest players of all time. He scored tonnes of goals no matter what league he played in. Even when he had that horrific knee injury at Intermilan he still come back and won the world cup and golden boot as well.

I like to base my opinions on players with how much they have won in there career and this is the reason Ronaldo is one of the greatest of all time. I cant ever see C.Ronaldo or even Messi winning 2 world cups in their career like the original Ronaldo

Comment

So then C.Ronaldo must be a great in your book then too? seeing as he has won as much titles then Ronaldo @ 24 and also won the CL something Fatty never did.. despite playing for the likes of Madrid/Inter. Ronaldo plays for Portugal and not Brazil hardly a fair comparison

Comment

Such a hard choice, Ronaldo is still young, and has so many more years ahead of him

But there was just something about Fat Ronaldo....Like no matter WHO he played, it could be the best defence in the world, and you knew he would turn up no matter what the occasion.....

C Ronaldo is gonna go down as 1 of the greatest ever i think....but Its to early to compare them i think

Fat Ronaldo had ALOT of injury problems, C Ronaldo is the opposite...

Comment

When Cristiano Ronaldo can match Ronaldo's personal accolades then, yes. If not, then no.

Comment

Cristiano is better. Numbers dont lie, no one has scored more than Cristiano in one season, no one!

Ronaldo is being overrated as all old players are, you guys watch youtube clips and think that these players were that good in every game. as if Ronaldo never missed a one on one wit the keeper, or Zidane had a misplaced pass.

n00bs

Comment

I think solely on ability, this season and in 07/08 with Man United, C.Ronaldo has been near enough as good as Ronaldo has ever been over 1 season. Same with Messi.

But obviously Ronaldo has accomplished a lot more than C.Ronaldo so he's still miles ahead when all things are considered.

For me, the best player purley on ability was Ronaldinho over the 04-06 period - prime and motivated Ronaldinho was phenomenal. Done what Xavi, Iniesta and Messi do now by himself.

Comment

Is Messi better than Zidane?

Comment

Ronaldo was a big no show at the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X