Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing wrong with making money while kicking back, Tengo.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Nothing wrong with making money while kicking back, Tengo.
      Survival man, not money-making

Comment

• Sucks, but I've been there, too. Do what you gotta do to survive, S.

Comment

• I do, most of my job is here on the computer, -work, post a little, more work....

Comment

• When I was in middle school, my mom bought me a hoodie. I always thought it was odd to walk around with a sweatshirt with a hood on it. I never wore the hood. And this wasn't just a regular hoodie. The hood on this thing was gigantic. Like walking around with a shopping basket around my neck.

My mom bought this thing brand new. We didn't have much money, so new clothes were quite a luxury. I wore it more than my other shirts because it looked clean and wasn't faded. And because my mom always asked me if I wanted to wear it to school. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

People used to throw things at me and they'd get stuck in the hood. I wouldn't know until I got home. I'd find pencil erasers, wads of paper, chewing gum. My classmates were dicks.

So one day, I'm in the hall between classes and I suddenly have to take a huge ****. I mean major emergency, imminent explosion diarrhea ****. I find the closest bathroom, run to a stall and let loose a tornado of ass juice. The bell rings. I'm already late to class. And my stomach is squealing at me like a ******ed cat in heat.

10 minutes later, I think I'm done. I begin cleaning up. The stench is nearly unbearable even for me. And in walk 5 guys. "Holy ****, what is that smell?"

For the next 15 minutes, I'm subjected to these ****tards jumping above the stall doors, throwing paper towels, water. Kicking on the stall door.

I had enough. I took off my shirt. I dipped the comically large hood into the disgusting fecal stew. I threw open the door. And I beat the hell out of one of them with my **** pillow. Diarrhea covers him. He starts puking.

**** and puke all over the floor, the other guys leave. I'm left with a crying, puking 8th grader on the floor next to me. Both of us, covered in my own ass mud. And in walks the principal.

I got suspended for 3 days. But my mom never bought me another hoodie. And no one ever ****ed with me again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Sucks, but I've been there, too. Do what you gotta do to survive, S.
              Yeah, it is what it is Bring.

Comment

• My dog is a fcking ***** machine,every cute girl in my neighborhood was talking to me,one girl says i love a man who loves his dog and shoots me a number, never knew he was such the magnet,tommorow im taking my baby also gonna have the girls gushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  My dog is a fcking ***** machine,every cute girl in my neighborhood was talking to me,one girl says i love a man who loves his dog and shoots me a number, never knew he was such the magnet,tommorow im taking my baby also gonna have the girls gushing.
                  Is the dog a pup?

Reason I ask is I have a three month old pup.
                  Last edited by TBear; 04-19-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Everyone bailed

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Everyone bailed
                      Really, guess I checked in too late

Comment

Working...
                      X