• Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva vs. Rampage Jackson at LHW

LHW 205 lb limit. Who wins?
    Anderson Silva
    78.57%
    Rampage Jackson
    21.43%

Silva. He would be striking a lot more than his last few fights due to Rampage's aggression, and pick him apart.

Comment

i can c Rampage gettin tagged cos he's aggressive and Silva is more of a reactionary fighter but Rampage has a rock of a head and scary power.

Comment

rampage still hasn't learned to check a leg kick, Anderson would chop away at his legs and finish him in the 3rd

Comment

I guess it depends on what Rampage shows up that night. I wish Page was a little more diverse in his approach though. Silva is too smart and Page is too strong.

I won't put money on either because Page could very well KNOCK HIS ASS OUT !!!

Comment

I love rampage, but Silva wins this by a distance. He's a better striker, and Rampage would be lost trying to beat him on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
              rampage still hasn't learned to check a leg kick, Anderson would chop away at his legs and finish him in the 3rd
              this is what worries me in this match, i think GSP at a catch weight has a better chance of beating spider than rampage, though i'd love to see rampage howling in the ring after an upset win

Comment

@this thread...

Comment

Working...
                X