No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Ugh, I have to deal with my fellow americans slobbing on Wlider just because he is from the US though Fury is more likable and a better fighter...

It's going to be a long year...
    You do much more slobbing over Fury and Maidana than I've seen any Americans for Wilder and it's not even close.

Comment

Funny thread.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      For the record, BPP already said he needed to include a Haymon fighter so there he is.
      Surely there is a better Haymon fighter than Wilder.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I think because it was such a dreadful fight and performance. Wlad threw like 5 punches per round and Fury threw 10, that was the story of the fight. Wilder would have bodied that version of Wlad in 4 rounds. This is what Fury needs to do in the rematch, make a statement.
      What am I reading?

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
      We have a blatent narcissist as an admin on this site who has literally gone insane with "power" since his promotion a few years ago, it's pathetic.
      Who?

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Be honest guys..how long can fury actually stay at the top? His style is going to drop him a decision soon. Just because Wlad couldn't pull the trigger..doesn't mean others wont. Dude won't be champ long.

Wilder on the other hand..has a lot of potential and his fights are wildly exciting. Want to see him fight better than the likes of the guys he's been fighting... but I have no problem with his placement.

Same goes for Crawford. The people that chose the pics seem to try to be guessing who are the future stars of the sport...not just right NOW
      No, they're just picking Americans. Wilder and Crawford are protected too.

Shawn Porter deserves more credit than either because at least he fights the best win or lose.

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Ugh, I have to deal with my fellow americans slobbing on Wlider just because he is from the US though Fury is more likable and a better fighter...

It's going to be a long year...
      Probably only until he fights Povetkin.

Comment

You make some really stupid ass threads.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          You do much more slobbing over Fury and Maidana than I've seen any Americans for Wilder and it's not even close.
          Exactly. No nationalistic bias here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Fury had his revenge lmao. AND STIIIILL LINEAL!

This thread is a gem lol

Comment

Get that bum Wilder outta here. Fury defines heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                Get that bum Wilder outta here. Fury defines heavyweight boxing.
                x1000 times this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
                  You make some really stupid ass threads.
                  It wasn't that stupid after all lol

Comment

They never update those tabs ever. It'll still be the same guys in 10 years time.

Comment

• They should replace Gennady with a 2nd picture of Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X