Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does Steve Cunningham beat at Heavyweight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Steve Cunningham beat at Heavyweight???

Yes, he beat Adamek. I don't see how anyone could give that to Adamek, unless you gave every close round to him. Cunningham won 115-113/116-112 clearly to me, applying his jab and using effective movement.

So who does he beat at HW???

I think he loses to Wlad obviously, but the rest.....what do you think???

Vitali Klitschko
    David Haye
    Alexander Povetkin
    Kubrat Pulev
    Robert Helenius
    Denis Boytsov
    Rusland Chagaev
    Chris Arreola
    Tyson Fury
    David Price
    Dereck Chisora

Bryant Jennings was mentioned today as possibly being Cunningham's next opponent.

I'd like to see Glazkov-Cunningham or Glazkov-Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Bryant Jennings was mentioned today as possibly being Cunningham's next opponent.

I'd like to see Glazkov-Cunningham or Glazkov-Jennings.
      Glazkov looked pretty good, though I never though Hamer was anything legit. I'd like to see Cunningham beat Wilder's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Glazkov looked pretty good, though I never though Hamer was anything legit. I'd like to see Cunningham beat Wilder's ass.
        Wilder would make short work of either Cunningham or the current shot version of Adamek.

Wilder is better than you believe him to be. Just wait and see, 2013 will be a big year for him.

One we both agree on is Jennings. He and Wilder are the two best American heavyweights.

I think Jennings would beat Cunningham or Adamek right now.

Comment

He beats Tomasz Adamerk.

David Price would bang him out in 4-5 rounds.

He'd lose a wide points decision against Tyson Fury.

He wouldn't get close to David Haye.

Alexander Povetkin would probably box his head off.

Edit- Either it is too early for me, or I legit read the title originally as 'Who does Tomasz Adamek beat at Heavyweight?'..?
          Last edited by Birkonian; 12-23-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Wilder would make short work of either Cunningham or the current shot version of Adamek.

Wilder is better than you believe him to be. Just wait and see, 2013 will be a big year for him.

One we both agree on is Jennings. He and Wilder are the two best American heavyweights.

I think Jennings would beat Cunningham or Adamek right now.
            Wilder is garbage man, he has a big right hand, that's it. I fully expect him to get brutally KO'd when he steps up. He has a suspect chin too.

Jennings looks pretty good. I'd like to see him fight Glazkov, Cunningham, or someone like that right now.

I wish Malik Scott could get a good fight or step up, he's probably the most skilled US Heavyweight and has all around sound sill and speed for a HW.

Comment

Nobody who is a legit heavy. He should stay at cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Nobody who is a legit heavy. He should stay at cruiser.
                Agree even though I think he edged Adamek this time, USS is a medium framed guy who is tall and lanky enough to just barely weigh over 200.

Comment

Working...
                X