• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you even go to the bar by yourself

dont talk about other people's game

Comment

Because Trump knows that women overseas are loyal and they aren't irritating, ungrateful, vapid-****s like the type you'll find all over America.

If Trump had your attitude, he would be broke with divorce settlements.

Comment

A moron with that much money could've found someone far more attractive...

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            Because Trump knows that women overseas are loyal and they aren't irritating, ungrateful, vapid-****s like the type you'll find all over America.

If I was Trump why would I marry someone half my age? Trump marrying Ivana is one thing but after their divorce, marrying hoes as old as his daughter is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              If I was Trump why would I marry someone half my age? Trump marrying Ivana is one thing but after their divorce, marrying hoes as old as his daughter is dumb.
              He didn't marry her when she was 46, he married her when she was 35, and if he married her when she was 25 that would be extremely creepy.

If he wants to **** 20 year olds he can do it in private, he's got property all over the world and his family are usually always in the US.

Comment

Besides being severely shallow and intellectually vapid, what else can you tell us about yourself?

Comment

Her skin is like a 40 grit sandpaper, Very rough! That's why Donald is assaulting other women. .

Comment

It's irrelevant who is wife is really. He's a billionaire, he probably can and does **** almost any money grabbing hot slut he wants. There's plenty out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post

I used to think you were a fool's fool. Your a genius! Green k when I can. Excellent.

We got fat chicks. In the U.S. That think they are hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X