Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you be more intimidated by at weigh in?Tyson out of Prison or Young Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you be more intimidated by at weigh in?Tyson out of Prison or Young Foreman

Who would you be more intimidated by at the weigh in while you're staring at each other face to face?

Tyson fresh out of Prison or Young George Foreman?
    Tyson fresh out of prison
    40.48%
    Young Foreman
    59.52%

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Who would you be more intimidated by at the weigh in while you're staring at each other face to face?

Tyson fresh out of Prison or Young George Foreman?
    If both were just some random unknown dudes off the street, Definitely a prime Foreman. Foreman was buit like a dang bear. Tyson size wise, although he was muscular isnt bigger than most guys youd run into at your local 24hour fitness. But knowing a little about the 2, Id say Tyson because I think Foreman would beat someone down than show some mercy, someone would have to stop tyson from beating mauling someone...

Comment

I'd go with a fresh Tyson out of jail. Dude was highly unstable and you never know what could of happened at anytime with him. A young Foreman was just a big beast but didn't have such a menacing snap at any moment attitude but he was intimidating. Its just Tyson's unstability and craziness at that time is just more intimidating in my mind over a big beast.

Comment

Comment

probobly tyson, mainly because foreman has a slight air off a cuddly fuzzy bear while at the same time encompassing a ferocious stare, the fact he's a much bigger lump makes me think i could probably scamper off and he'd be too slow to catch me

Tyson has more of an air of a total unhinged psychopath and he would definitely catch me and rape me.
          HTH

Comment

What a close poll!

Comment

so far tyson is in the lead

Comment

Neither, I already gonna fight them whoever wants it can get it.

now in a street fight one on one, both will have me nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                  Neither, I already gonna fight them whoever wants it can get it.
                  that's the spirit

Comment

The black one of course

Comment

Working...
                    X