Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church/God Hates **** Excommunicated and Near Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Sad that Society being that way it is made him feel that there was something wrong with being gay.

In a perfect world he'd have spent the last few Decades in Brazil enjoying the Cock, The Sunshine and the Nightlife instead of wasting it hating on ****sexuals.

The Fucking World, Man, I tell ya....
    I hearest thou, my milky complection sharing brethren.

A toast.

Comment

phelps is a ****inging goddamn gay****ing, ****-shooting, penis eating, cum swallowing, ***** hating, god fearing ****ing ******.

that old piece of ****ing **** ****** ****sucking

hope its slow and painful you ****ing gay **** stomping old ******

Comment

It's official. He's dead.

Comment

The completely irrelevant leader of a religious sect with barely any members dies and it's front page news? Yeah, it seems to me like they accomplished their mission. Good job giving them what they want, media.

Comment

Heard some Satanic church wants posthumously baptize him as a ****.

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Heard some Satanic church wants posthumously baptize him as a ****.

Nice!
              Funniest thing I've read all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                The completely irrelevant leader of a religious sect with barely any members dies and it's front page news? Yeah, it seems to me like they accomplished their mission. Good job giving them what they want, media.
                The media coverage is hardly doing them much good. They don't really have a coherent message, and according to Louis Theroux they don't have much interest in gaining new members.

I think they're a good thing. They are as powerful an example as you could ask for in presenting to the world the nature of religious fanaticism. Nobody agrees with them. Nobody thinks positively of them. Everyone just sees them and thinks "they're those bible bashing religious nutjobs from America", and in the process forms that impression of all religious fundamentalists.

You want horrible ****s like the WBC around because they act as a natural counter to the propaganda which suggests that evangelical Christianity is anything more than a sinister, ignorant, and poisonous cult. The WBC truly are doing 'God's work', just not in the way they think.

Comment

Working...
                X