Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[If Floyd Ducked Khan] Who Wins: Khan vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Nobody ducks a pathetic bum like Khan, no one.....
    Khan has been ducked more times than nearly any other active fighter.. he's one of the most feared fighters on the planet.. bradley, alexander, marquez and even garcia for the rematch to name a few at 140 (and 147 since 3 of those fighters are now at 147).. now floyd showing similar signs of fear as all the others.. it aint nothing new, its pretty much standard because if khan is on form he is going to be a nightmare for anyone..

look what he did to maidana, malignaggi and judah.. 2 of those (maidana and paulie) later won another world title and zab won a title eliminator AFTER Khan destroyed them all with ease. It just goes to show Khan is beyond world class!

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Khan has been ducked more times than nearly any other active fighter.. he's one of the most feared fighters on the planet.. bradley, alexander, marquez and even garcia for the rematch to name a few at 140 (and 147 since 3 of those fighters are now at 147).. now floyd showing similar signs of fear as all the others.. it aint nothing new, its pretty much standard because if khan is on form he is going to be a nightmare for anyone..

look what he did to maidana, malignaggi and judah.. 2 of those (maidana and paulie) later won another world title and zab won a title eliminator AFTER Khan destroyed them all with ease. It just goes to show Khan is beyond world class!
        Stop! you are embarrassing us.

Comment

Dude, are you kidding? Even when Khan wins he gets roughed up sometimes. See, Khan's like the Anti-Terminator, whereas a cyborg is human flesh reinforced with metal, Khan's reinforced by noting more than brittle dry spaghetti.

I don't think its a good choice for Floyd at all.

Comment

Khan does what marquez did, only faster

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              When I think of Khan I think of this guy:

I know I shouldn't but hell and hallelujah he's a ridiculous sideshow.
              that looks like canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                A 50 year old Manny staggers Khan for f**k's sake. Today's past his prime Pac knocks Khan the f**k out. Please. Just like Floyd will end up doing.
                If Floyd so sure of knocking Khan out then tell us why he showing signs of ducking.. yeah, exactly.. he doing same thing bradley, alexander, marquez, garcia and all them did.. he is on the run

Comment

Originally posted by matrixskillz View Post
                  Is this a serious question?
                  yes it is.. this fight could happen this year so get ready

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    I pray Floyd ducks Khan
                    khan got people praying that floyd ducks him? you see what i mean about being one of the most ducked.. even fans pray for the duckery..

Comment

khan got people praying that floyd ducks him? you see what i mean about being one of the most ducked.. even fans pray for the duckery..
                      Are you this guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X