Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights from the hood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are some excellent fight. those are some excellent fights. thank you Wshh

Comment

Dayummmmmmm that one ***** at 13:00 got ****ED up.

Comment

justin bieber droppin n bombs at the end..

why the fack is it so natural for people to yell the N word when altercation happens?

Comment

Brilliant clip.

All were good except the last fight. I was expecting much more but left disappointed on the last fight.

Comment

Comment

My homie scrapped a dude a few weeks back the other dudes homie pulled out a video camera going this sht gonna be on wshh the other homie whooped his ass and broke his camera,fck letting someone tape a crime people are fcking dumb.

Comment

haha at the girl checking to see if her **** were hanging out then started slugging her again.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  haha at the girl checking to see if her **** were hanging out then started slugging her again.
                  That chick was hot, I was pausing lookin for a tit shot and I think I found one at 13:17 haha.

And she totally beat the shyt out of that other girl, love when part of her fro blows away across the concrete like tumbleweed lolol.
                  Last edited by Double_L; 07-25-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooool

some of those fights were hilarious

The girl that got kicked n fell down the stadium chairs...tht **** was funnny

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Jesus Christ that first white guy with his back against the fence is a disgrace of a man.
                      He was screaming for help from his parents...

Comment

Working...
                      X