No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    A possibility that has been proven. LMAO.
    I know, more than 67% of the voters are laughing too!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I know, more than 67% of the voters are laughing too!
      And that tells you just that.

I didn't vote BTW. I find the options rather tendentious.

Comment

• I wonder how the poll would have been had the no option been worded 'No. He just keeps on winning because the opposition is at an all-time low'.

If done properly, the poll should have been:

Do you think Vitali is juicing?

1: Yes
        2: No.

As it is the question whether Vitali COULD be juicing then the answer should be YES from 100% because it is clear that he, and everybody else, could be juicing.

Comment

It is also a proven possibility that Jedi Vader is a basketcase, that JAB is a 12 year old girl weighing 374 lbs and that dreamfighter is a monkey trained to push buttons.
          Bat, Bat, Bat, Im surprised at you. NEVER go full Klitard!!

Comment

• I believe Vitali has juiced his mind out during the course of his professional career. After the recent Lance Armstrong debacle I trust no athlete in this present landscape. Cheaters are always ahead of the testers.

Comment

So Ward is a roidabuser as well? And Liston? Both has/had shoulderinjuries. According to you every single fighter with a shoulderinjury is a roider! LMAO! Apparently it is just not possible to acquire a shoulderinjury from let's say wrestling or a fall on your bicycle.

Your 'logic' is beyond stupid.

Take a break from posting. Seriously.
              Let me spell it out for you, son.

Klit has been busted for taking steroids.

Ward & Liston have never failed a test for steroids.

Klit has since had shoulder injuries which are synonymous with steroid abuse.

Ward & Liston haven't taken drugs so it's safe to assume that they have genuine shoulder injuries.

That is the last time I'll converse with you on the matter. You have clearly lost the debate but running on pure bigotry.

Comment

The swipe at you is in comedy. I hope you understand. I still consider you an e-friend. I was simply trying to get my point across to a very thick poster.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Let me spell it out for you, son.

Klit has been busted for taking steroids.

Ward & Liston have never failed a test for steroids.

Klit has since had shoulder injuries which are synonymous with steroid abuse.

Ward & Liston haven't taken drugs so it's safe to assume that they have genuine shoulder injuries.

That is the last time I'll converse with you on the matter. You have clearly lost the debate but running on pure bigotry.

Good thing that you quit. No use to keep on digging when standing in a hole.

Comment

And that tells you just that.

I didn't vote BTW. I find the options rather tendentious.

Yet you've spent time on a good number of posts trying to prove Vits never juiced as a pro but admit the possibility of it. You say others have an agenda yet claim Vits is clean yet Jones and Hopkins.... "They are probably both juicing and has likely been doing it for the better part of their careers." Oh the irony and double standards!!

Tell me old friend, why is it both Jopnes and Hopkins have probably been juicing the better part of their careers and not Vittles?

Comment

Working...
                      X