Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Well Danny Garcia has a better chance of beating Mayweather then either of them!"

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you know you're equally responsible for making this site the dump it was for 2-3 years when you think in those terms

things are finally getting better and we're finally getting past all of that nonsense. hell it was all over a fight that never even happened / will never happen.
      You see I am the type of person that calls someones baby ugly when its ugly or calls a slob a slob and I will continue to call these pac-tarded trolls a pac-tarded troll because I call it like I see it.

I will not lie or attempt to be nice in order to make someone else feel better because of their personal issues or hate that causes them to go full ******. I will continue to call these pac-tards out until they are gone. Most are, however I think the mods need to IP ban these idiots so the production of alts are seized. These alts are what's really wrong with the site. Not me calling the them out... lol

Btw, The fight WILL happen. It will be Pac's last fight. All of Pac's hype is based on beating Floyd. Once that has been exposed as false, he's done. Bob understands that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks
        They both beat floyd right now today easy work. Pac sends him to the hospital on a stretcher. Khan UD's him.
        u lost ur mind...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          You see I am the type of person that calls someones baby ugly when its ugly or calls a slob a slob and I will continue to call these pac-tarded trolls a pac-tarded troll because I call it like I see it.

I will not lie or attempt to be nice in order to make someone else feel better because of their personal issues or hate that causes them to go full ******. I will continue to call these pac-tards out until they are gone. Most are, however I think the mods need to IP ban these idiots so the production of alts are seized. These alts are what's really wrong with the site. Not me calling the them out... lol

Btw, The fight WILL happen. It will be Pac's last fight. All of Pac's hype is based on beating Floyd. Once that has been exposed as false, he's done. Bob understands that.

i can see the fight happening as well if it is indeed pacquiao's last fight. it might be mayweather's as well.

it would make more sense to cash out. however, i'm inclined to believe that it wont happen

and floyd mayweather fans and their rhetoric is equally responsible for the sh#tstorm that boxing scene was and is just starting to get away from

being a part of the solution is something we should all strive for
          thanks for ze green and have a nice green apple in return.

i predate the manny / mayweather jr war and i will outlast it.

boxing will still be here if they dont fight
          the sun will come up
          guys will still knock the hell out of 4/1 favorites the way khan got stopped last night.
          life will go on.

Comment

i can see the fight happening as well if it is indeed pacquiao's last fight. it might be mayweather's as well.

it would make more sense to cash out. however, i'm inclined to believe that it wont happen

and floyd mayweather fans and their rhetoric is equally responsible for the sh#tstorm that boxing scene was and is just starting to get away from

being a part of the solution is something we should all strive for
            thanks for ze green and have a nice green apple in return.

i predate the manny / mayweather jr war and i will outlast it.

boxing will still be here if they dont fight
            the sun will come up
            guys will still knock the hell out of 4/1 favorites the way khan got stopped last night.
            life will go on.
            I see Floyd moving up in weight and cashing out for a catchweight MW title vs Martinez for his last fight. I don't think Pac will be around long enough to see Floyd retire as I think Floyd retires him..

I think we see Floyd fight Pac in his last fight, then somewhere in the mix we see the Alvarez and Martinez fights before Floyd retires.

Comment

• khan is a hypejob he is nowhere near pacs level

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I see Floyd moving up in weight and cashing out for a catchweight MW title vs Martinez for his last fight. I don't think Pac will be around long enough to see Floyd retire as I think Floyd retires him..

I think we see Floyd fight Pac in his last fight, then somewhere in the mix we see the Alvarez and Martinez fights before Floyd retires.

personally i dont see how the hell 38 year old martinez is getting past JR. if he makes it 12 he'll lose on the cards. he cant hit hard enough to keep jr off of him, and he doesnt move like he used to on his older legs.

maybe if he gets a huge ring he'll pull a decision out, but i doubt it. if the odds look good i'll be dropping about $500 to a grand on JR.

no way in hell floyd fights jr, lol. i dont even need to go into why. the first and last reason is abbreviated B. A. that fight would be music to arum's ears.

floyd will probably fight canelo next year now that khan is out of the picture. i don't think the pacquiao fight is coming off, but if it does it probably wont happen in 2013. they're putting the fight off to make more money with the fights they take in the interim. taking it right away (or even soon,) will mean less cash overall for both. they've ridden putting the fight off all the way to the bank.

mayweather may very well retire again before an eventual comeback, but pacquiao's going to lose and it will be his last fight. floyd is fading a bit, but pacquiao's lost two or three steps

Comment

personally i dont see how the hell 38 year old martinez is getting past JR. if he makes it 12 he'll lose on the cards. he cant hit hard enough to keep jr off of him, and he doesnt move like he used to on his older legs.

maybe if he gets a huge ring he'll pull a decision out, but i doubt it. if the odds look good i'll be dropping about $500 to a grand on JR.

no way in hell floyd fights jr, lol. i dont even need to go into why. the first and last reason is abbreviated B. A. that fight would be music to arum's ears.

floyd will probably fight canelo next year now that khan is out of the picture. i don't think the pacquiao fight is coming off, but if it does it probably wont happen in 2013. they're putting the fight off to make more money with the fights they take in the interim. taking it right away (or even soon,) will mean less cash overall for both. they've ridden putting the fight off all the way to the bank.

mayweather may very well retire again before an eventual comeback, but pacquiao's going to lose and it will be his last fight. floyd is fading a bit, but pacquiao's lost two or three steps
                  I can see Floyd fighting Alvarez next year since Khan was exposed. However I see Martinez boxing Chavez' sucks off but size will play a role, not to mention his age. I think it will be a good one. A very good one.

If Martinez pulls it off I really do see Floyd fighting him before Floyd himself retires (sergio will probably be nearly 40 by then).

Like I said Bob will save the Mayweather fight Pac's last fight as he has known since day one that Pac would have never beat him. Bob will cash out on it. Floyd will cash out on a Martinez fight IMO but not before he fights Alvarez because that fight just makes business sense.

Comment

• Neither hypejob has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Neither hypejob has a chance.
                      Floyd is one of the best counter punchers ever and the most accurate ever, roaches fighters are 1 dimensional Offensive fighters whom lack defense. They would both get picked apart

Comment

Working...
                      X