Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most pathetic fight this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan B'Stard View Post
    Chisora is a real talent.
    He is, but it must be a couple of years early to take on an opponent like Wlad with any sort of chance of success. Still, stranger things have happened, and anyway he's young enough to bounce back and benefit from the experience.

Comment

Jones - Hopkins II is honestly the worst fight I have ever seen.

Comment

Haye-Harrison is the only correct answer.

Comment

The Punisher Cintron,I don't like how that fight ended & I don't think the Punisher was ahead of the stoppage!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
            That should be on this list instead of Williams-Cintron. Williams-Cintron was just a case of one fighter *****ing out, the fight up to that point was interesting.

Comment

yeah but Jones-Hopkins II shouldn't really have happened and Green and Briggs aren't world level boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
                He is, but it must be a couple of years early to take on an opponent like Wlad with any sort of chance of success. Still, stranger things have happened, and anyway he's young enough to bounce back and benefit from the experience.
                yeah I agree, its way too early for him but he'd be mad to turn this opportunity down. It'll help him financially, and most importantly give him invaluable experience against an elite level fighter that most boxers of his level could only dream of. He'll be a much better boxer for a good schooling off Wlad.

and this is heavyweight boxing, as you say, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever if Chisora could pull off the shock and topple Wlad. Very unlikely though.

Comment

Khan twitter wars against anybody else so far this year

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    forgot about this one. A truly lamentable and pointless match-up.

Comment

Haye-Harrison has been the most pathetic fight I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X