No announcement yet.

Spot on analysis of Golovkin-Brook & Spot on analysis of Golovkin overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot on analysis of Golovkin-Brook & Spot on analysis of Golovkin overall

I don't always agree with Dwyer, but this one is SPOT ON!

Both for this fight and overall on Golovkin. I enjoy it very much.

I agree with him. He gives GGG the credit he deserves and calls him great right now without having to beat Ward to prove it.

Comment

Golovkin's record is just as good as Ward's imo.

Golovkin has beat all the top contenders in his weight class just like Ward. The only difference is some of the guys Ward beat are better in the media like Froch. just LOL @ that dude being some skillful fighter. Bowlegged frankenstein that actually ducked GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I don't always agree with Dwyer, but this one is SPOT ON!
        Neither do I but at least he puts thought into his points and you walk away considering what he said even if you don't agree with him.

Comment

Now compare this 37 minute video to that 43 minute garbage that Dontae posted.

Dwyer actually breaks down the fights, with no racial undertones. He keeps it strictly boxing. Dontae rarely does that. He'll talk about boxing for like 30 seconds of a 43 minute video, and then just spend the entire video saying things like "He got exposed", "It's not looking good for him now" etc.

That's why Dwyer is a don and Dontae is a fat brown buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Golovkin's record is just as good as Ward's imo.

Golovkin has beat all the top contenders in his weight class just like Ward. The only difference is some of the guys Ward beat are better in the media like Froch. just LOL @ that dude being some skillful fighter. Bowlegged frankenstein that actually ducked GGG.
            Froch has some decent names on his record (Kessler, Ward, Bute, Dirrell, Abrahm, Taylor, Pascal, Reid etc.)a nd GGG has no one of note except Brook who came up from two weight classes below.

Froch was also basically already retired and decided whether to continue or not when GGG called him out. I think it would have been a good fight but would GGG have drawn 80,000 fans to Wembley? I doubt it, so why bother?

SMW was a better division than GGG's MW era. However, GGG has beaten everyone who fights him and it's not his fault this era for MW is weak, therefore, he should move up. He's not significantly smaller than RJJ and he climbed up the weight classes after starting at 152 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Now compare this 37 minute video to that 43 minute garbage that Dontae posted.

Dwyer actually breaks down the fights, with no racial undertones. He keeps it strictly boxing. Dontae rarely does that. He'll talk about boxing for like 30 seconds of a 43 minute video, and then just spend the entire video saying things like "He got exposed", "It's not looking good for him now" etc.

That's why Dwyer is a don and Dontae is a fat brown buffalo.
              No doubt. I got criticisms of Dwyer with his betting tactics (most notably his never met a hedge he didn't like approach to betting), but I think he often has decent takes of fights & even more often he'll have lil nuggets of genius about a fight or fighter that'll make him worth listening to for an additional thought to add to your own take.

On the other hand Dontae is a f#cking moron & I'm amazed anyone listens to him or that Bob Arum talks to him at all. My assumption is Dontae cleans up Arum's dogs poop in his backyard once a week or something like that & Arum's cheap ass pays him in interviews.

Comment

Only brotha keeping it real. He helps me not be prejudiced for real, because it's hard. I will be the first to admit, I do have some racism hat I need to try and work on, and it's people like this who help me realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Only brotha keeping it real. He helps me not be prejudiced for real, because it's hard. I will be the first to admit, I do have some racism hat I need to try and work on, and it's people like this who help me realize that.
                  do you think black people are trying to work on their racism?

Comment

GGG is greater thsan ward. Ward made his name with super six tourny and thasts about all.

People have thought he retired. Brook is about as good anyone ward has fought in his career but. Wards fought nobody recentky

Comment

Working...
                    X