No announcement yet.

Man bradley out classed alexander and made him no mas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    alexander looked scared..bradley abused that boy.....
    Don't over-exaggerate it Larry. Bradley landed some good shots, but nothing that was just out of this world. The kid had a huge gash from the first butt and another from the 2nd, that's really the extent of the "abusing" that Tim did. Tim timed the right hand pretty well, but other than that, Tim was throwing wide, looping shots and found himself off balance alot when he missed.

Even with that, Devon should have kept fighting. I'm upset about that part and as I said after the Kotelnik fight, he needs a new corner. In the last two fights, they have not been able to make any adjustments and its frustrating because the kid has talent and can box.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
      Kotelnik did much better against Alexander than Bradley did. He dominated the fight in impressive fashion and laid the blueprint to beat Alexander.

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab? He looked tired too.

Kotelnik >>>>>> Bradley and Alexander
      lmao, one fight was close

the other simply wasn't. how do you sound?

Comment

outclassed?

timmah is a tough man fighter.

timmah just lucky he has a bigger heart than devon.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          Kotelnik took Alexander's soul. Bradley took his heart. Khan would take his body.

Holy **** thats exactly right. Frank Chaos was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh i sound like a small dinosaur aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
            .. and his little 'yelp' sound effects when he throws a punch..

Comment

Working...
            X