Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest...does any one give 2 sh#ts bout Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would/would of, liked to have seen him face Wilder and Joshua.
    I'd be interested in seeing how they play out.

Comment

Lets be honest who cares about any fighter retireing ,Canelo can retire now who cares? AJ can go sell crack again,who cares.

Comment

It is odd, and slightly frustrating, that space is dedicated to every whisper this guy makes.

I said it before, and I'll say it again - people stop caring when they get bored of his antics. The drama surrounding Fury right now could be MASSIVE - but it's actually pretty mellow, simply because your average joe, short attention span fan, has already moved on. Unsubstantial crap gets boring quick.

I do long for a day when boxing is about boxing, not boxers who are finding ways to not box. Feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Fury is big enough, and skilled enough, and fit enough, not to need to worry about anybody out there. And he'll be back in the ring proving it again next year.
          If he fights one 1 or more of those guys I garauntee you he won't be champ by the end of 2017

He isn't that good at all

Comment

He's an embarrassment to himself and the sport. He needs to be stripped and get his life together. He's held the belts hostage for over a year now and also put Klitchko in limbo for numerous fight cancellations. The heavyweight championship of the world carries high regard and Shouldn't be held hostage...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              If he fights one 1 or more of those guys I garauntee you he won't be champ by the end of 2017

He isn't that good at all
              How isn't fury good? Please explain

Comment

I like him based on the how crazy he is which makes him entertaining and how he reminds me of a Snatch character. But I've never actually seen him fight.

Comment

The HW scene will be much better and more interesting with an active Tyson Fury.

Yeah his antics divide opinion, but at least he gets people talking and tuning in. And at the end of the day, he's a good fighter and the more good fighters in the division, the better it is for fans.

Boxing would be a very boring place without controversial characters that people either love or hate. Otherwise you're stuck with the likes of Anthony Joshua and his cheesy "stay humble" catchphrases and literally no opinion and nothing interesting to say.

You can make a thread on Fury and it will be one of the most replied to threads on the forum. What does that tell you? Whether people like him or not, they still talk about him.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                    I mean really.........does anyone even care if he retires or ever fights again? the dude is a never was...........who cares.....I mean does he have fans??

Tyson Fury is the man who beat the man. That's the core of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                      I mean really.........does anyone even care if he retires or ever fights again? the dude is a never was...........who cares.....I mean does he have fans??

I don't even give one sh#t about Tyson Fury, let alone two! I said in an earlier post that Fury would unretired in four or five months, just like a certain Filipino fighter that we all know. I was wrong. Fury unretired in four or five hours!

Comment

Working...
                      X