No announcement yet.

WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

In the event they both win, they need to start negotiating.

This permission was granted at the request of the interested party. However, they were notified teams work Gennady Glolovkin and Daniel Jacobs won their respective bouts in September, the first against Kell Brook and the second against Sergio Mora, must negotiate a contest between them.
    http://www.wbaboxing.com/es/noticias...r#.V8lrZJgrLIV

About time.

Comment

watch jacobs say no, and then golovkin gets all the blame for it not happening

Comment

I think this means Jacobs can't price himself out because they will go to the purse bids and Jacobs must fight or lose his belt.

Comment

Well I hope this just dont go to purse bid..and jacobs can have his 5M, lol

Comment

I hope this happens. Then we will finally see Golovkin against a good opponent.

Comment

Jacobs takes a dive against Mora, lol. "Hes YOUR problem, now, Serg"

Comment

10-1 that Jacobs finds a way to weasel out.

Comment

Judging by how skittish Jacob's has been about Golovkin I won't be surprised if he drops his little regular title or whatever his strap is called. Hopefully it happens though.

Comment

GGG haters IN SHOCK

I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo now says he's ready for december LMAO. Even BJS might say the same.

Oh and how did I forget Lara? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X