No announcement yet.

Wade vs. Soliman - a robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade vs. Soliman - a robbery?

I didn't see the fight. Was it a robbery, as some people claim?

No robbery, i had it 7-5 wade

Comment

Sam Soliman robs everyone he fights

Comment

Soliman robbed his soul.

Comment

Too close of a fight to scream "Robbery" but I thought Soliman Won!

Comment

Anybody who claimed it was a robbery is nuts. Wade won clearly and you are just making this thread to try and discredit your hated GGG's next opponent. I don't see how anybody could call the strange stuff Soliman does in the ring boxing. He doesn't even throw a punch until he has grabbed his opponent. I think he is the worst fighter on the planet to watch. Wade dealt with his weird and illegal wrestling style very well and clearly won the fight.

Comment

I just hope Wade doesnt have to deal with that ankle bracelet on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Anybody who claimed it was a robbery is nuts. Wade won clearly and you are just making this thread to try and discredit your hated GGG's next opponent. I don't see how anybody could call the strange stuff Soliman does in the ring boxing. He doesn't even throw a punch until he has grabbed his opponent. I think he is the worst fighter on the planet to watch. Wade dealt with his weird and illegal wrestling style very well and clearly won the fight.
                I don't hate Golovkin. I never said that I hated Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                X