No announcement yet.

All these clowns want to come to 160 and pretend to be fighting for titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    What about the 10+ years of serious dedication and talent as an amateur-professional boxer that it entails in order to acquire a big fight like that?
    What does that have to do with this specific situation? He's a career 140lbs trying to settle in 147lbs and now he's jumping a whole division. Two of the biggest name in boxing turned him down for a fight so you think its for glory that he made this move? Yes I would do it too for 10-20 million dollars and so would a million other people that would be put in his situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Aside from a few die hard Khan fans....everybody
      I don't know khan has the heart of a lion he may take the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Yeah and Team GGG has refused to say Daniel Jacobs name for the last 2 months while coming off the biggest win of his career.
        Dmitri pirog. Go away now.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
          Cotto
          Canelo
          now Khan

all want to take the path of least resistance but refuse to come see GGG. It is a joke, Martinez opened the door for all these clowns when his crippled ass lost to Cotto...160 has 1 true king and it damn sho aint Canelo

Absolute joke. GGG should already have Sergio, Quillin, Jacobs + Cotto on his record as KO's now, and let's be real, he would have whipped them all easy. I don't like handing out hypothetical victories but GGG is too much for anyone short of 175 in my book. Andre Ward would probably win 7-5 or 8-4 though, but that's touch and go too. That's the level of GGG.

These gimps are waiting to see some slippage in GGG before they try and make a play for the glory. Absolutely disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Dmitri pirog. Go away now.
            What does that have to do with the #1 MW vs the #2 MW not fighting today?

But I'll play your game. Mohamed Hikal. Go away now.

Comment

What does that have to do with the #1 MW vs the #2 MW not fighting today?

But I'll play your game. Mohamed Hikal. Go away now.
              Jacobs also got dropped by Sergio mora.

Comment

What part of Chula Vista do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Jacobs also got dropped by Sergio mora.
                  And what does that mean?

So because GGG wins a hypothetical matchup in your book that means GGG vs Jacobs shouldn't take place?

Comment

Who can you blame at this point? K2/GGG took step aside money like 3 times. If they enforced Canelo to fight, none of this would have happened. They let Canelo take a voluntary and he uses it on a welterweight/ Smh at all of them.

Comment

And what does that mean?

So because GGG wins a hypothetical matchup in your book that means GGG vs Jacobs shouldn't take place?
                      No. Where did I say that? Assume much? GGG mercs Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X