Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi keeps it one hundred about boxing, fans, casuals, and May vs Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Paulie told everyone what was gonna happen, he was right and still gets called a hater. Don't think pac fans can recover from this
    Paulie has always hated him and talked down about him. Now, if they were in the ring though....Paulie isn't doing a damn thing. I just think it would be funny to see him take out his aggression in the ring against the dude he craps on all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Paulie can be annoying but he definitely keeps it one hundred with himself, fans, and the media
      You're a tard.

Comment

Paulie is a biased a prick a lot of the time but you know how to turn it off and call things for what they are. Still don't understand why I get this vibe from him that he is picking Mayweathers side day in and day out over Pac-Floyd drama being that he is an unbiased commentator. But whatever, when your right your right and Paulie deserves to gloat after this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Paulie told everyone what was gonna happen, he was right and still gets called a hater. Don't think pac fans can recover from this
          hanz you're my favorite fl0mo...i don't even feel comfortable calling you that cause you actually make me laugh whenever i read ur posts, but Paulie said Floyd would walk Manny down, manny would be in retreat and Floyd would teach him how to cut the ring off and Manny would get stopped with drug testing...from a detailed perspective Paulie was definitely wrong, bro.

Comment

Working...
          X