Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber should sing for Floyd Mayweather's entrance for his next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber should sing for Floyd Mayweather's entrance for his next fight.

What do you guys think about Floyd Mayweather having Justin Bieber singing during Floyd's entrance on his next fight? He already had 50 cent and Lil Wayne walk him out and rap. Justin has been walking him out for the last couple of fights might as well use him now. And currently he is a bigger superstar than Wayne and 50.

The only problem is that his music is all about girls and love... I have a solution though, he can sing "The World's Greatest" by R. Kelly as he is walking him.

Floyd use to have some cool entrances like when he dressed up as a gladiator. Pacquiao had some cool entrances with the eye of the tiger and Broner had a cool entrance with French Montana and him dancing his way to the ring. They're all really entertaining.

I feel like Floyd entrances should be better flashy, flamboyant like his personality and since he has Bieber walking him out might as well use him.

BTW I know some of you will say Bieber doesn't fit the fight game persona but he is already walking Floyd out and Floyd is already a fan of Bieber so why not?
    Yes, absolutely I love Justin Bieber
    0.00%
    No
    66.67%
    I don't care about entrances.
    33.33%

He should throw Pacquiao a bone and get him to sing "you're a superstar" in his jar jar binks voice.

Comment

they have a lot of things in common but one stands out: their fans are kids and f@gs....

Comment

Awesome, I think next fight Marcos Maidana should come out with Lady Ga Ga, and instead of Jimmy Lennon Jr we have Oprah Winfrey announce.

And all three judges should be:

Ru Paul

Howard Stern

Jose Feliciano

The reff without a doubt should be Samuel L Jackson in full Pulp Fiction character.

Commentators:

Borat

Eminem

And one of those Mob Wives.

Comment

Justin Bieber can sing?

Comment

Working...
          X