Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Haye-Klitschko Face-Off Reactions Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laughed so hard at the end when Haye to refused to shake Wlad's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      Didn't he say a few days ago he wanted to take their heads off or something?
      He's said that for like 2 years so I don't see what that would mean. He showed a poster for his iPhone game the other day on Sky Sports, that's all I've said.

But again, even if he said that, that's nothing new. He's been saying that for a very long time now. I think he's done less and less trash talking during this build-up.

Comment

Haye was fidgety as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          He's said that for like 2 years so I don't see what that would mean. He showed a poster for his iPhone game the other day on Sky Sports, that's all I've said.

But again, even if he said that, that's nothing new. He's been saying that for a very long time now. I think he's done less and less trash talking during this build-up.
          Well who knows i don't think this whole face off thing has anything to do with how the fight will go anyway. Wlad is a true professional he will fight the same as he always has. Haye only has 1 gameplan and that's go for a knockout he can't win a decision so no amount of mind games can change how the fight ends up imo.

Comment

Haye may have won the face off but I got the feeling that Wlad was ready to beat Haye with the table at any second. I wasn't that hype for the fight but I am now.

Comment

this fight should be very interesting.

Comment

That was awesome.

Comment

You look at the minute Haye talks about his erection. Its when Kellerman mentions Vitali and asks Wlad about Vitali.

THATS what the mental thing is. Wlad sees Haye doing to him what Lennox Lewis did to Vitali, thats his greatest fear, winning unconvincingly against David Haye on his home soil would DESTROY Wladimir.

HAHA!

Comment

Lol David Haye is afraid to shake Wlad's hands because he thinks Wlad will break his hand haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Lol David Haye is afraid to shake Wlad's hands because he thinks Wlad will break his hand haha.
                      Twas alright.

I didn't get why Wlad was so twitchy when Haye mentioned his brother. He didn't even say anything bad. 'I'm going to knock him out.'

So what.

Haye does have the edge in these things because like Mr Roach said English is his first language and he is the man of the two who is naturally predisposed to talking trash.
                      Last edited by Sparked_1985; 06-17-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X